Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Does having a DUI on a persons record disqualify that person

Does having a DUI on a person's record disqualify that person with it, from being able to get Long Term Care Insurance from anyone?
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

No, it should not preclude obtaining the insurance, however, the premiums may be a little higher than for those who do not have such a conviction.

It would be a discussion to have with your insurance agent and to see if the premiums are higher can you enroll in an AA class or other type of substance abuse counseling to have the rates lowered.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated..