How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fiance is incarcerated because of a VOP and the fact that

This answer was rated:

My fiance is incarcerated because of a VOP and the fact that his kids mom said he verbally threatened her
And shshe's afraid for her life back in April. I have voicemails that can prove that she is a liar and is not afraid at all. She's just using the justice system as payback because he does not want to be with her. My question is how do i get the two judges and his probation officer to listen to the voicemails and reconsider his charges?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Is there a reason this information was not brought forward at the time of his hearing or is he only incarcerated on a hold and awaiting his hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He has not been to his court dates as of yet. He had a hearing in prison which was the board of parole and probation. They sentenced him to three years.

Ok. Well is he on Probation or Parole? Do you know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes he was.



Well, he may not have a court hearing. If he was on Parole, then the hearing takes place in the facility with Parole Commissioners.

So I suggest that you can send the information that you have to the Parol Commission. That is different than being on Probation.

If he was on Probation and not Parole then there would be a court hearing and the judge will detemine if a sentence shall be imposed.

If it was probation then I suggest you contact his Probation agent or the supervising agent in the office location where he was reporting and give them that information that you have

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.


I see that you gave a poor rating and I am not sure why.

Please let me know if there is other information that I can provide for you so that I may get a positive rating as the information I have provided thus far is true and correct to your scenario as presented.

Thank you

Samuel II and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you