How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118778
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can someone go about showing deliberately covering up the

This answer was rated:

How can someone go about showing deliberately covering up the fact medical malpractice that happened 20 years ago had been kept from that person's right to know about it and just recently was made aware of that first denied access and has, from that period up until the present, been denied access to certain results from tests and procedures, which had and still is affecting outcomes of all medical conditions in major ways?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Unfortunately, under Texas law, the only way to do this is through a medical expert who has to review those records and if you can prove this fraud through the medical expert then you can seek to still sue for the malpractice, because Texas does recognize that where fraud or some other reason has caused the plaintiff to not be able to discover the malpractice the statute of limitations can be waived. It is a very tough case of course after 20 years and depends wholly on the strength of the medical expert you can get to testify as to the fraud and malpractice.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you