How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10686
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So I am on unsupervised probation for disorderly conduct in

This answer was rated:

So I am on unsupervised probation for disorderly conduct in Maryland, but I just got a underage in PA am I going to go to jail?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

In what county are you on unsupervised probation in Maryland?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes Maryland, plus my record is clean besides that, but I got a underage in PA

I realize it is Maryland. In what county in Maryland are you on unsupervised probation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry ocean city.

It is unlikely you would go to jail for something that minor in another state. If you do, it would be for a few days at most. Most likely you would be placed on supervised probation instead.

Then there is always the chance that Maryland never finds out about it since it happened in Pennsylvania.

I would suggest you take care of the new charge in Pennsylvania as quickly as possible at your next court date. The sooner it is resolved the less likely Maryland will know it happened.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Nate and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you