How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello. A year and a half ago I was arrested in a pennsylvania

This answer was rated:

Hello. A year and a half ago I was arrested in a pennsylvania casino hotel for possession of a controlled substance. They told me at the time not to return and I believed it was not to return to the hotel. I did the ARD program and are in the process of expungement for this offense. Last night some friends of mine went to the casino and I went with them. The casino security and police pulled me to the office and issued me a "non-traffic citation/summons" for "criminal trespassing". If I plead guilty and pay the fine will this effect my expungement and if so will the prior charges be re-instated ? They told me last night, it is less than a traffic ticket and shouldn't effect it. Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be providing you the information you request today

This is a Summary Offense and as such there is no criminal history attached to this offense. I suggest you can pay the fine and move on with the expungement without problem
Samuel II and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you