How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if my husband has an criminal order of protection for himself

This answer was rated:

if my husband has an criminal order of protection for himself not the children can from a legal standpoint can this prevent me from seeing my children supervised since its supervised I would not directly be contacting him
Hello and welcome

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to providing you information in this regard

The answer is no. It would also have to be for the Children. Otherwise, you can continue with your visitations

Please let me know if you need other information or clarification in this regard

Thank you
Samuel II and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions