Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My Constitutional Rights were violated by a sitting State Judge

and a sitting Federal Judge...
My Constitutional Rights were violated by a sitting State Judge and a sitting Federal Judge in not allowing in first instance a trial by jury (Civil) and secondly a Quashing of a Legal Seasoned Judgment of 20M$ + . Can I having just discovered this fact a week ago, seek relief or a new civil jury trial? Additionally, can a judge quash a 20M$ Judgment on a fraudulent affidavit from a defendant of CEO status having obtained proof in the last 2 weeks?
9/11/2013
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Dwayne B. :

Hello, and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today.

Dwayne B. :

Can you provide some facts to put this into context?

Dwayne B. :

Also, what do you mean by a "legal seasoned judgment"?

Customer:

hello

Dwayne B. :

hi

Customer:

which facts do you need??

Dwayne B. :

What happened?

Customer:

I file a suit in superior court in Sac Ca in 1995

Customer:

most defendants acheived summmary judgment

Customer:

so I did not get a trial

Dwayne B. :

When did this happen?

Customer:

I was injured perm by Organophoshate Poisoning and had proof

Customer:

it went on until I believe 2007-2008

Dwayne B. :

You filed suit in 1995 and the case was still going on in 2007?

Customer:

when a judge quashed a judgment after we had successfully collected using the Sheriff

Customer:

unfort, yes

Dwayne B. :

When you say a judge "quashed a judgment" what do you mean? Judgments are vacated or reversed not quashed.

Customer:

Can I start a new case against those who were given relief by summary Judgment and the one who lied on their affidavit of identity thus quashing my 20M$

Customer:

Ik it is the verbage that was used

Dwayne B. :

You can't start a new case based on the same complaint against the same defendants that were granted summary judgment.

Dwayne B. :

When did the judge "quash" the judgment and was it from the same court that issued the judgment?

Customer:

the case was long over. What gives them the right to ignore the court and me (Plaintiff) until we colllect claiming "Fraudulently" that they were not part of in ANY way the Defendant when he Knew....he was and they covered it until now... the proof is in my hand

Dwayne B. :

Customer:

The summary judgment was ILLEGALLY granted. The defendants KNEW and additionally when i first met the judge...he and I quote...said " I flagged for cropdusters for years and there is nothing wrong with me"

Customer:

that was his pre " judged opinion" which I just found out violated my Const. Rights

Dwayne B. :

I need you to answer my questions so I can understand what happened.

Customer:

Trust me this is as real as it gets and I need to act quickly before there are MASS TORTS and Class Actions

Customer:

different court

Customer:

2007

Dwayne B. :

Did you appeal the granting of the summary judgments?

Customer:

however by the slightest chance I found out on the internet just 2 weeks ago by happenstance

Customer:

or...I would have acted then

Customer:

no ..lawyers abandoned me

Dwayne B. :

Found out what two weeks ago?

Customer:

its so easy I could do it myselfwith the proof that is now readily available and in the sec records and is common knowledge released just weeks ago

Dwayne B. :

What was just released weeks ago?

Customer:

that the AOI was a lie...the company was shielded and never NOT part of the parent corp

Customer:

bad sentence sorry

Customer:

Affidavit was a lie. Company now "brags" of its conglomeration

Dwayne B. :

Was it a federal court that "quashed" the judgment?

Customer:

you just ghave to print it from THEIR site and the SEC filings

Customer:

dept 54 is a federal dept in sacramento I believe

Dwayne B. :

What is dept 54?

Customer:

It I believe is a Federal court Dept

Customer:

In a seperate building from courthouse

Dwayne B. :

When was the judgment "quashed"?

Customer:

2007

Dwayne B. :

By the federal court?

Customer:

however, my attorney actually kept it alive with that Particular name of the co.

Customer:

basically it would be like i had a judgment against you and you changed your name several times over the years I assume to avoid litigation and then you after many years change it back

Customer:

I believe that it is a Fed court

Dwayne B. :

Is the company against which you have a judgment a company located there in CA?

Customer:

so...I am wanting to file against 3-4 Defendants alleging misconduct by counsel...CEO and all others who colluded to hide the truth .

Customer:

No

Customer:

This is a HUGE corp based of course in NJ

Dwayne B. :

Have you registered your judgment in NJ?

Dwayne B. :

Or have you tried to collect on it in CA?

Customer:

MO is state of location of division that that judgment was from

Customer:

foreign yes

Customer:

Bergen County I believe

Dwayne B. :

It is too late to challenge the granting of the summary judgments. that would have had to have been done years ago.

Customer:

It's a nest of corporate

Dwayne B. :

However, depending on exactly what happened with the judgment you may still be able to pursue that. Were you trying to collect when you got the order quashing the judgment?

Customer:

even if they lied to get it... the judge was acting against the law and I just found this out two weeks ago

Dwayne B. :

You may be able to file to reopen the case based on fraud.

Dwayne B. :

I've never seen it done but it is theoretically possible.

Customer:

We had collected most of it ...well the Sheriff had until they filed their motion to Quash and ....

Customer:

FRAUD is an understatement....hence the nec. of urgency.....1000's will be pursuing claims

Dwayne B. :

It sounds like they didn't quash the judgment, they quashed the writ of garnishment or whatever you were using to collect.

Customer:

It has killed 1 million people every year until banned in late 90's

Customer:

Yes they gave relief I guess to that corp. who was named...but they are one and the same...people WILL go to jail

Dwayne B. :

That is different than quashing the judgment. If you have proof they lied in their motion to quash the garnishment all you have to do is file for another one and then present your proof when they file to quash the new one.

Customer:

do you have a phone # XXXXX I could speak quickly as Ia m disabled and cannot type any more....and pleas google organophosphate poisoning

Dwayne B. :

No, unfortunately we are only allowed to communicate through this forum. We aren't allowed to access any other way. I have read a few articles on organophosphate poisoning.

Dwayne B. :

However, if we need to continue later we can do so.

Dwayne B. :

The question will time out eventually without a Positive Rating but not for another day or so. Once you issue your positive rating then it never times out and you can come back whenever you want.

Customer:

I will be dead in about 5 years or less because if you read the articles I am at the stage where Parastethis of nerves and muscles to lungs stop....and also brain will stop all capability of memory

Customer:

which I am i stage 2 atm

Dwayne B. :

It is deadly without a doubt.

Customer:

I am actually very fortunate

Customer:

to have made it this far

Customer:

UC Davis wants me as a test control subject and whatever else they can find out

Dwayne B. :

Some people are lucky enough to be more resistant.

Dwayne B. :

Did you understand what I was saying about how to handle collecting on the judgment now?

Customer:

I have contacted several toxic tort firms and am sure they would be willing to act on my behalf but it is hard to trust them

Customer:

Yes...

Customer: Customer @ aol .com
Dwayne B. :

Did you have any additional questions?

Customer:

just frustrated I guess

Customer:

Thank you for your time

Dwayne B. :

I can certainly understand that.

Customer:

Thank you for your understanding

Dwayne B. :

Dealing with huge corporations is awful. They lie, cheat, and steal and get away with it more than people would.

Customer:

It really sucks because my IQ is still 142 but I am doomed

Customer:

I will put them ....by myself.... in jail....make no mistake...

Customer:

They messed with the wrong Brain

Dwayne B. :

Best wishes to you on this.

Customer:

Thanks DB

Customer:

God Bless

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

5 3 0 2 4 2 845 3 .....hello thanks

Thank you very much for the Positive Rating. Please come back and visit us if you have any new questions and feel free to ask for me by placing “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line or as the first words of your question and I will pick up as soon as I see it.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer