Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

MyraB
MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What can I do to avoid jail time Am willing to do anything!!!!!
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I moved to florida few years ago. Had a bad record up there for retail fraud and retail theft but finished all sentencing and jail and probabtion from there. Moved down here and "started over". Was do… read more
I'm on probation in one county with prior retail theft and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm on probation in one county with prior retail theft and caught a new retail theft charge in another. I was sent a letter for my arrest I cooperated I informed my P.O. of the warrant and went in to … read more
I got a retail theft ticket for stealing a sandwhich, the fine
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I got a retail theft ticket for stealing a sandwhich, the fine was 170 dollars, and this Happened in Bensenville Illinois. Does this mean That my foid card is revoked? I am 19 now and it happened 3 ye… read more
I was given a ticket to appear in court for theft petit
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was given a ticket to appear in court for theft petit retail I have a clean record prior to this this happened against my better judgement my funds were low I've been a nurse for 36 years I'm my mom… read more
I currently have a plea in abeyance for Domestic Violence Criminal
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I currently have a plea in abeyance for Domestic Violence Criminal Mischief and Assault. Two misdemeanors. My question is will I pass a background check? I know that it will show as pending. I also kn… read more
7 months ago, been acused of retail theft for S 13.98, got
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
7 months ago, been acused of retail theft for S 13.98, got ticket (not arrest, not going to police station or finger printing), gone to court, got 25 h. of comunity service, case was " no suit ' and e… read more
In 1993, I took a plea to a lesser charge. Charges was
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
In 1993, I took a plea to a lesser charge. Charges was Felony Theft, I took a plea agreement for Misdemeanor conviction / Conditional Discharge. This happened in cook county, ILIt has been almost 15yr… read more
6 prison priors all over 7 years ago for theft and drugs.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
6 prison priors all over 7 years ago for theft and drugs. Currently diagnosed with Kleptomania since arrested at macys with children present for shoplifting. charged with burg and endangering all 3 pr… read more
I received a ticket for use of marijuana. Prior to my plea,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I received a ticket for use of marijuana. Prior to my plea, I have received my mmmp card. Can it be used in my defense or to mitigate 7411 probation?… read more
I'm on probation and have priors and received a letter in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I'm on probation and have priors and received a letter in the mail for a retail theft take mdse what I'm I facing … read more
I have two guilty pleas in Tennessee, one for theft under 500
Sam, Attorney
I have two guilty pleas in Tennessee, one for theft under 500 and the other public drunk, there was no picture for the theft charge until they put the one for public drunk which happened 9 years later… read more
One of my friend got non-trafffic compliant and notice to
Loren, criminal lawyer
one of my friend got non-trafffic compliant and notice to appear ticket for her retail theft, 120$fine has been in terms appearance plea of guilty and waiver would like to understand more about on this,She is from IL … read more
I originally got 2 counts of prohibited acts, tampering with
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I originally got 2 counts of prohibited acts, tampering with evidence, and theft. i took the plea deal of possession of hydro & tampering with evidence, but only because i was facing custody court as … read more
I got a theft by taken/ larceny charge almost 5yrs. My plea
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I got a theft by taken/ larceny charge almost 5yrs. My plea bargain was 3500 fine an restition, 40hrs community service and my judge added on for me to get my GED an to start it within 120 day. My fin… read more
In federal theft cases do they work plea bargains at all? I
Ely, Counselor at Law
In federal theft cases do they work plea bargains at all? I know from my research 1000 and under is a misdemeanor and 1001 and above is a felony, are there levels of severity to review on the penalty … read more
I got caught with retail theft. Pennsylvania. That my last
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got caught with retail theft JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: Pennsylvania JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: Yes JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connec… read more
Oh no..I got arrested for retail theft...my FIRST, ONLY and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Oh no..I got arrested for retail theft...my FIRST, ONLY and LAST. I am scared to death...I feel like a thief and a criminal.. so much emotion and so much guilt...can't live with myself...I am 50 years… read more
I got fired for retail theft, does this appear on my record
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I got fired for retail theft, does this appear on my record in any way? They are not pressing charges, I just have to sign a promissory note and pay them back.… read more