Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My former attorney attorney falsely accused me of stalking
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My former attorney attorney falsely accused me of stalking him. I was subsequently wrongfully convicted in October 2011. I am still waiting for the Florida 10th Circuit Court to either reverse or affi… read more
I am a victim of cyber stalking and need an attorney. I live
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am a victim of cyber stalking and need an attorney … read more
I need a Municipal Attorney, I have a neighbor who is
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I need a Municipal Attorney, I have a neighbor who is stalking me and the city of Fishers is doing nothing to stop it. Can you refer or tell me what I can do? … read more
I'm being stalked by several people, who are doing it in an
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi, I'm being stalked by several people, who are doing it in an organized way. But can I choose who to be punished and who to be not punished? … read more
Do you think many attorneys would take the case of cyber stalking
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Do you think many attorneys would take the case of cyber stalking and take a percentage of what I could get from the 2 people who are stalking me?… read more
This is not an easy situation what level of feeling is needed
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
This is not an easy situation: what level of feeling is needed for a person to think they are a victim of stalking? Is there a certain amount of warning or communication by the victim to the possible … read more
Need a background check on myself for charity organization
Ely, Counselor at Law
Need a background check on myself for charity organization I am volunteering for in Africa starting September. Already have fingerprints on record for nursing license. How do proceed and what is the f… read more
Do I do about organizations stalking me?. Florida, No not
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
this has been going on from more than one state as this organization is in most states.… read more
I have been charged with "stalking" and am NOT GUILTY of "stalking".
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with "stalking" and am NOT GUILTY of "stalking". I am guilty of doing a couple of dumb things (I can elaborate) but ABSOLUTELY without intent to frighten her. I'm scared! I have a … read more
I just came from the county attorney's office to drop off
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
quot;I just came from the county attorney's office to drop off yet another bunch of statements and a stalking log about the defendant in the felony stalking case my husband and I are the victims in. T… read more
I was arrested and need an agressive attorney. My attorney
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was arrested and need an agressive attorney. My attorney lied to me and threw me under the. I had an inffective council. She was medicated didn't show up for court and would not take my calls. Iwas … read more
Been extremely stalked/cyber/remote for years of this kind
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Been extremely stalked/cyber/remote for years of this kind of day/nite harassment is there an experienced attorney who can help?… read more
I need some advice regarding stalking or harassment. I am a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello - I need some advice regarding stalking or harassment. I am a contractor at an Atlanta based company. On this past Saturday as I was leaving my home, I noticed a co-worker sitting in front of th… read more
I think my husband is stalking women online in chatrooms. The
Sam, Attorney
I think my husband is stalking women online in chatrooms. The worse part is that I think he's starting to stalk teens. It makes me very angry and sick. How do I make sure he is caught and stopped. I d… read more
I am a stalking victim and am planning to move to another location
Loren, criminal lawyer
I am a stalking victim and am planning to move to another location to reduce the risk of having the stalking continue. I am planning to use a dba business name and a private mailbox service but wonder… read more
I NEED TO KNOW,STEP BY STEP,WHAT I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO GET
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I NEED TO KNOW,STEP BY STEP,WHAT I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST A MAN WHO STALKS ME BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF WORK.THIS MAN IS IN JAIL FOR ASSAULTING MY BOSS.HE WILL BE RELE… read more
I need a template for a motion for reconsideration in a
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
i need a template for a motion for reconsideration in a stalking matter … read more
This is hypothetical only. The problem or question I have is
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
This is hypothetical only. The problem or question I have is about stalking laws and stalking itself. If there is cyber stalking, if you share a computer or use the computer at your college library, f… read more