Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was charged with harassing phone calls and stalking, but
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
I was charged with harassing phone calls and stalking, but this girl has called me and text messaged me and has willingly been seen with me. This girl has gone back and forth with me about not wanting… read more
Briefly, my fathers new girlfriend has been harassing my mother
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Briefly, my father's new girlfriend has been harassing my mother through unwanted phone calls and texts that graphically describe her relationship with my father as well as derogatory statements. The … read more
My son has been charged with felony stalking. The person
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son has been charged with felony stalking. The person that filed the charges has text messages that she claims are from my son and she claims that he sends them to her daily, as well as leaving mes… read more
My son broke up with his girlfriend and she has been stalking
Sam, Attorney
My son broke up with his girlfriend and she has been stalking him. Yesterday the police came to my house looking for him because she said she had been abused by him that day. Which was not possible be… read more
My son has been harassed by an old girlfriend for the past
Sam, Attorney
My son has been harassed by an old girlfriend for the past 2 years. She smashes his computers and TV, calls all hours of night. She lost her job because she did not come to work. My son has called the… read more
My son is facing a charge of stalking his ex girlfriend through
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My son is facing a charge of stalking his ex girlfriend through text messages and will be turning himself into the police tomorrow am then the court. He has never been in trouble is it possible for a … read more
Been extremely stalked/cyber/remote for years of this kind
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Been extremely stalked/cyber/remote for years of this kind of day/nite harassment is there an experienced attorney who can help?… read more
My friend is suffering from harassment from her ex-husbands
Sam, Attorney
My friend is suffering from harassment from her ex-husbands girlfriend including phone text harassment. The girlfriend lives with the ex-husband in the house that is still owned by my friend and her e… read more
my 21 year old son was charged with a DUI. but his BAC on the
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my 21 year old son was charged with a DUI. but his BAC on the breathalizer was .07. when i spoke with the officer he said he had him do the field test and he failed it that is why he took him in, but … read more
I am in Florida, and 21 years old. I was texting a 17year
Loren, criminal lawyer
Hello, I am in Florida, and 21 years old. I was texting a 17year old, almost 18 year old male the other day, wanting to meet up at the mall to hang out. While there were no pictures involved and no me… read more
I sent harassing text messages to my husband's girlfriend from his phone and his ping
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I sent harassing text messages to my husband's girlfriend from his phone and his pinger account on two separate occasions after he gave me the passwords to the accounts (He claimed to have broken off … read more
Someone has been harassing me by email and phone text
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Someone has been harassing me by email and phone text messages. The email address is a Gmail address. I know that Gmail keeps a log of the IP address that the person logs into their emails. If I hire … read more
I have an ex- girlfriend that is repeatedly harassing me via
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have an ex- girlfriend that is repeatedly harassing me via e-mail; texts;phone calls at all hours. She is not a citizen of the U.S but rather Mexico and has recently moved to Houston. (For what reas… read more
My 18 year old daughter has been receiving threatening text
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 18 year old daughter has been receiving threatening text messages and phone calls from a 29 year old woman. They have never met, and we have called the police twice. (They have not been too helpful… read more
my 21 year old son has a 16 year old girlfriend and they had
Ellen, Attorney
my 21 year old son has a 16 year old girlfriend and they had sex. a report has been filed. what do we do?… read more
my 21 year old son was arrested for harasment and stalking
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
my 21 year old son was arrested for harasment and stalking of two 15 year olds and bail was $200 on each misdameanor charge. what can we expect in court.This is in NC.… read more
Is there anything I can do about a person that has been harassing
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
Is there anything I can do about a person that has been harassing and cyber stalking me for 8 years? She keeps putting up her 8 year old complaint. It is now all over the squeakywheel.com. I have writ… read more
my 21 year old daughter has been charged with "contributing
Ely, Counselor at Law
my 21 year old daughter has been charged with "contributing to the delinquency of a minor". Her friend is 20 and they were both carrying 2 beers. What should I do? This happened in Manhattan, KS.… read more