How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For LegalGuru

Customer Question

Hi, I'd like to schedule a follow up with Legal Guru for today, September 3, 2013.

Previous Question:

New Question:Can you direct me to resources that can help me find a local attorney in my area? I live in Texas.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 3 years ago.
Welcome back to JustAnswer. What county in Texas do you live in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That 43 i paid that was a one time payment right

Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 3 years ago.
I don't have any control over billing. Please contact customer service, and they will answer those questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is billings #

Related Criminal Law Questions