Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If someone still has 3 years of felony probation and is convicted
LawTalk, Lawyer
If someone still has 3 years of felony probation and is convicted of another felony, how much time can he be sentenced to for the revokation? The maximum for his original sentence was 44 years, can th… read more
If i fail to pay off my misdemeanor probation fines and a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i fail to pay off my misdemeanor probation fines and a bench warrant is issued. will paying them off revoke my warrant and not send me to jail? … read more
If my felony probation was terminated unsatisfactory can I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If my felony probation was terminated unsatisfactory can I still get it expunged off my record in Louisiana? … read more
I have been on probation for 18 months and my fines are payed
Nate, Lawyer
I have been on probation for 18 months and my fines are payed off. I got into a fight and the charge me with GBI but a non strike. this was my first time ever in trouble. Is it possible for me to get … read more
I have a violation of probation bench warrant for not paying
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I have a violation of probation bench warrant for not paying a fine. If i go in with cash and pay the fine will the warrant be recalled. If it is recalled can i get something in writing showing the wa… read more
I am on probation until I pay the fine for a driving offense
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Juris Doctorate
I am on probation until I pay the fine for a driving offense not DUI can I buy a gun without a problem?… read more
My son completes probation in Florida for a felony in June.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son completes probation in Florida for a felony in June. He does not owe restitution but does owe fines and probation costs. What happens? We are currently paying $200 per month and will continue t… read more
how do i get felony charges lowerd to a mistaminor . i have
CrimLaw
CrimLaw, Juris Doctor (JD)
how do i get felony charges lowerd to a mistaminor . i have paid off all my fines and completed probation in phoenix az… read more
How can you get 3 felony charges an 1 misdemeanor charge
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
How can you get 3 felony charges an 1 misdemeanor charge reduced to a fine and probation … read more
If I was sentenced to one year probation and my time is up
JD, Doctoral Degree
If I was sentenced to one year probation and my time is up can I go to jail for not paying the fine in full If there are no other charges… read more
I am on bond in county on a felony dwi. Can a judge legally
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am on bond in Harris county on a felony dwi. Can a judge legally allow me not to drive to and from work as a condition of my bond? … read more
My brother has a felony for a drug possesion. He has served
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My brother has a felony for a drug possesion. He has served his time and off probation. What benefits is he allowed in texas. How can he get this expunged?… read more
If you have paid off your fine, are you still on probation
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
If you have paid off your fine, are you still on probation and can your probation officer check on you at any time?… read more
If I have a felony dwi and Im on probation, will probation
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I have a felony dwi and I'm on probation, will probation allow me to leave the country for my honeymoon? Been on probation for a year with no issues arising… read more
My husband is on probation for felony assault and as part of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband is on probation for felony assault and as part of that probation is not allowed to drink alcohol. He is also required to go to alcohol treatment counseling, which he has been doing. However… read more
i just have city probation fine and i alreay had extension
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
i just have city probation fine and i alreay had extension but do to lack work still havent paid it off but igot go back court i been paying what i can and reportiong will that cause me be locked up c… read more
if i have a warrant from my probation officer and i finish
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
if i have a warrant from my probation officer and i finish paying my fine. will i still have the warrant.… read more
The mayor of Detroit was just convicted of a felony, can he
INFOLAWYER, Partner
The mayor of Detroit was just convicted of a felony, can he run for office again in 5 years once he is off probation. Also, can he vote, cross an international border, or carry a firearm.… read more