Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Justice Degree, JD with Criminal Law Concentration. Worked for the DA and U.S. Attorney.
26798026

i have evidence of a possible assisted suicide or murder by

i have evidence of a possible assisted suicide or murder by Morphine injection, of a terminally ill cancer patient. This is no joke or off the wall question. A private investigator is obtaining info. I am a witness to the death,& will be asked to testify.i am very disturbed by all this.My question is how long can a body stay buried , hair and tissue samples need to be taken and toxicology reports done. Morphine was used by non professional unlicensed individuals.Given to the individuals by the visiting nurses of the county. Is there a time limit on exhumation?Once this evidence is gathered and presented to the local D.A. the case will then move forward. There is reason to believe the visiting nurse left the premises and turned the Morphine viles for injection, over to the unlicensed non professional to administer, and there was a overdose., or assisted suicide.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation.

There is no statute of limitations on murder. That also means that an exhumation can be ordered at any time if it is believed that relevant evidence will be found. Exhumations have been permitted decades after a burial took place. The DA can get a court order for exhumation if necessary, after reviewing the evidence.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.