Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
After you have served your time in jail what do you have to
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
After you have served your time in jail what do you have to do to get your record sponsed.… read more
If you get out of jail on felony probation, does your dad have
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
If you get out of jail on felony probation, does your dad have to get rid of his guns he has had for years that he has always kept under lock and key. I know I'm not supposed to have any but I hate th… read more
What happens if I get back with a person I have a pfa on Does
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
What happens if I get back with a person I have a pfa on? Does the PFA get voided? Can he take me back to court if he says I lied to get the pfa which I did not do? He bought me a necklace that cost $… read more
can you get a domestic violence off of your record that happen
Ely, Counselor at Law
can you get a domestic violence off of your record that happen 10 yrs ago involving your parents?… read more
If you get charged with aggravated assault with no weapon.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If you get charged with aggravated assault with no weapon. Do you get jail time or released on your own recognence?… read more
for a first time offender for petit laurceny what would happen
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
for a first time offender for petit laurceny what would happen in court will there be jail time or probation… read more
Whats going to happen, If you get caught using your brothers
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
What's going to happen, If you get caught using your brother's driver's license by police officer when you get pull over for traffic violation?… read more
What can happen if you get a ticket with your license
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What can happen if you get a ticket for driving with your license revoked and different plates on the truck. There is a fine for $2603 to be paid before the license can be reinstated and $1603 has bee… read more
i am being sent back to court in norfolk virginia for non compliance
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i am being sent back to court in norfolk virginia for non compliance with asap and a 4th violation of interlock, my paper says to serve 11 months, 25 days, i already had served 5. what can i do to avo… read more
What is a writ of hebius corpus / how does that get you releseased
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is a writ of hebius corpus / how does that get you releseased from jail after a certain time frame… read more
What happens when you give up your rights to the circuit court
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What happens when you give up your rights to the circuit court and you have been deported 3 times are you considered a fugitive of the law?… read more
What happens to the time you are in jail after sentencing ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
What happens to the time you are in jail after sentencing and before going to prison in New Mexico. Are you entitled to that time as being time served for the crime?… read more
If you have admitted guilt at the time of your arrest, and
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If you have admitted guilt at the time of your arrest, and you plead guilty at your arraignment, does the court go immediately to sentencing? If so what is the average time given to first time breakin… read more
If you have stolen and the charge is Breach of trust, can you
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
If you have stolen and the charge is Breach of trust, can you get jail time unless you are able to pay it back? Will it be just restitution?… read more
What is the jail time expected for driving with a suspended
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
What is the jail time expected for driving with a suspended license, without insurance and without an ignition interlock device in WA?… read more
What if you were arrested by a male officer, you are a female.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
What if you were arrested by a male officer, you are a female. As soon as you get to the jail, you are told to take your clothes off in front of about three other mail officers, and I mean all of your… read more
If a case has gone through the appellate court and gets sent
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If a case has gone through the appellate court and gets sent back down to the trial court for closure, does that person have anymore say so in asking the appellate or trial court to reconsider somethi… read more
can you do community service instead of jail time if your offense
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
can you do community service instead of jail time if your offense is under a state jail felony in texas? also how long does a fraud investigation usually take if the initial police report is done in a… read more