Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My 21 year old son was arrested for felony drug charge under
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 21 year old son was arrested for felony drug charge under Texas party law. He was not selling the drugs but was riding with the one selling them. He was not aware that the young man was going to ma… read more
In 1997, I was charged and convicted on two separate occasion.
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
In 1997, I was charged and convicted on two separate occasion. Once for criminal trespassing, a 2nd class misdemeanor in KY and then later for disorderly conduct. I pleaded no contest on both instance… read more
My grandson was charged with selling cocaine to an undercover
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My grandson was charged with selling cocaine to an undercover police officer 4 different occasions. as a result he has 4 felonies against him .he is 20years old. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd and … read more
My son is being charged with two felonys was arrested two
JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is being charged with two felony's was arrested two days ago charge of possession of dangerous drug and possession of controlled substance. What would be the sentance of two felony charges in t… read more
My son was arrested on drug charges in January, of this year.
Nate, Lawyer
My son was arrested on drug charges in January, of this year. He has had two court appointed attorneys one which, was dismased the later I've made several calls to in order to get some information reg… read more
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession. The police seized car which is in girlfriend's name. Girlfriend went to police station on night of arrest to plead for his release (she wa… read more
my son was arrested and charged with drug conspiracy Class
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my son was arrested and charged with drug conspiracy Class A Class B he was in a car with others that had these substances it was the driver of the car that owned the drugs Can he still be convicted w… read more
My son was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphenilla
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My son was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphenilla in union county nj. Would taking a conditional discharge ruin his chance for becoming a police officer? What would be the best thin… read more
My son was arrested on a felony drug charge in California and
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was arrested on a felony drug charge in California and is out on bail awaiting his hearing. Is he allowed to take a trip out of state?… read more
Two weeks ago, my son was arrested for intent to sell drugs.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Two weeks ago, my son was arrested for intent to sell drugs. He had about 60 pills (estasy), and a bag of weed. He was released on his own recognisance. Then last week he was stopped in a gas station.… read more
My son was arrested felony and misdemeanor charges (selling
Zoey_ JD
My son was arrested for a felony and misdemeanor charges (selling & buying drugs) in Canton, Texas. Has been in jail for 12 hours now, will he see a public defender? this is his first time being arres… read more
My son was arrested on drug conspircey charges, I was
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son was arrested on drug conspircey charges, I was told that he was found with drugs on his person which turned out to be a lie. He was realy indited on someone's elses case . The only leading thin… read more
If two people were arrested together on the same charge of
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
If two people were arrested together on the same charge of possession of illegal drugs, both of them are put on probation, and one of them violates his probation, are they both sent to jail?… read more
My son was arrested for possession of drug paraphanalia. He
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was arrested for possession of drug paraphanalia. He is a college student in Alabama. However, this is his second time to be arrested for that (the first was a youthful offender). He did his pr… read more
my fiance is in parole for a drug charge. Two months ago he
Sam, Attorney
my fiance is in parole for a drug charge. Two months ago he and I were in a fight and he was arrested for a misdemeanor domestic violence charge. He was transferred to doc and is waiting for a trail i… read more
My son was arrested in his dorm room and charged with drug
Zoey_ JD
my son was arrested in his dorm room and charged with drug paraphernalia. this is a first time offense. what do we need to do. … read more
My son was arrested in Greene County in Feb for drug charges,
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My son was arrested in Greene County in Feb for drug charges, he went to General Sessions court in March, and his case was turned over to criminal court. In May he was to go to court, but was told the… read more
My son was charge with drug possession, he was a passenger
Zoey_ JD
My son was charge with drug possession, he was a passenger of the car & just got picked up by the person that was driving his car & b cuz it's his car he was charged & didn't know anything about it & … read more