Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Roger, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I left my sleeping 3yr old daughter in my car with the doors
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I left my sleeping 3yr old daughter in my car with the doors locked while I ran into the grocery store, and now I am being charged with misdemeanor child abuse! Help! What should I do? Is there any wa… read more
I have a 6 yr. old daughter with Cerebral Palsy. I left her ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I have a 6 yr. old daughter with Cerebral Palsy. I left her in the car while I ran into the bamk. I left the window cracked but the doors were unlocked. I was in the bank for not even 10 minutes when … read more
My wife left my 3 year old son unattended while she ran into
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My wife left my 3 year old son unattended while she ran into the store to pick up something at the store. She thought it wasn't gone more than 5-10min as she was held up by the line. The officer claim… read more
I left my five year old son in the car unattended for over
Sam, Attorney
I left my five year old son in the car unattended for over ten minutes in the state of Illinois. A witness called the police and they arrived and I was arrested. I have a court date coming up very soo… read more
My 19 year old son has been the target recently for harassment
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My 19 year old son has been the target recently for harassment by our township's police dept. I was told by an officer that complaints have been made at local township meetings regarding teenagers dri… read more
My son recently received a discharge from the Navy (other than
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son recently received a discharge from the Navy (other than honorable) due to a dirty drug test. He was targeted by another navy man who was given a general discharge because he identified my son a… read more
A friend of mine has a 14 year old son who was arrested for
Sam, Attorney
A friend of mine has a 14 year old son who was arrested for less than 2.5 grams of cannibus.In line 6 of the court document it states that it would be in the bets interest of the youth to be a ward of… read more
In march 2009 I had ran out of gas and left my car on the side
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
In march 2009 I had ran out of gas and left my car on the side of the road while I ran home to get gas can. In the meantime the police had seen my car and searched it without my permission and towed i… read more
I received a ticket for contributing to the delquency of a
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I received a ticket for contributing to the delquency of a minor. I left my child in the car unattended while i ran into work. It was a few days ago. I have never been in trouble before in any way. It… read more
My 16 year old son ran away (in Delaware County, ...
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My 16 year old son ran away (in Delaware County, Pennsylvania) and was gone for eight days. We have since found out that his girlfriend''s mother gave him a place to hide (an empty apartment she had l… read more
My 18 year old son ran a stop sign and was pulled over. The
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My 18 year old son ran a stop sign and was pulled over. The officers had sniffing dogs and they found a bud or marijuana about the size of a nickel. He got two tickets one for the stop sign and one fo… read more
My 20 year old son has an operating while impaired, possession
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 20 year old son has an operating while impaired, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, and a paraphanalia misdemeanor charges. the arrest took place on federal property (Army installation… read more
My son, Andre is still has a breathalizer than 6 years.
Phillips Esq., Attorney
My son, Andre is still has a breathalizer for more than 6 years. I am asking because I am paying for the breathalizer every month. He was told that he will pay for the breathalizer for up to 2020 it w… read more
Our son, 16-years old, ran away on Friday for the second time
Loren, criminal lawyer
Our son, 16-years old, ran away on Friday for the second time in 3 months and we have no idea where he's gone. We have filed a missing persons report and contacted every parent of every friend we can … read more
My 12 year old daughter and her 15 year old girl friend were
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My 12 year old daughter and her 15 year old girl friend were home alone while my husband and I ran errands. It was around 7pm when we left. The girls invited a young man over to "hangout" via text. Th… read more
My friends 19 year old son, who is special needs, stayed at
VL Lawyer
VL Lawyer, Juris Doctorare
My friends 19 year old son , who is special needs, stayed at a friends house, several days longer than expected. The Mother , allegedly had sex with the boy and encouraged him to move in with them. Ie… read more
My son's wife just left him with his two children 6 and 4.
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son's wife just left him with his two children 6 and 4. the 6 year old has autism and they have a pretty close bond and he is worried about him. His wife has been mentally abusing him for the last … read more
I was fingerprinted and taken to police station for child neglect
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was fingerprinted and taken to police station for child neglect when I left my 2 yr old asleep in his crib while I ran to get some storage containers for house cleaning. I was gone twenty minutes an… read more