Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
How to go about appealing in a felony case for assault What
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
How to go about appealing in a felony case for assault? What are the things I can and cannot legally do to appeal?… read more
Can someone appeal the brady bill in some states depending
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Can someone appeal the brady bill in some states depending on the situation if there was no weapon involved. Is the brady bill appealable or can it be changed somewhat to have some gun rights back.… read more
How do I get an appeal for my sons aggravated sexual assault
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
How do I get an appeal for my son's aggravated sexual assault & sexual assault cases with 2 minor girls appeal? He was sentenced in 2004. His court appointed lawyer said that he had to plead guilty or… read more
In -- if misdomeanor(sp) assault is appealed to circuit
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
In Virginia -- if misdomeanor(sp) assault is appealed to circuit court -- are further appeals available beyond circuit Court?? … read more
can one get an appeal bond for aggravated assault and gun charge.He
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
can one get an appeal bond for aggravated assault and gun charge.He is a first time offender got 25 years?… read more
Can you appeal a parole stipulation if it has nothing to do
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Can you appeal a parole stipulation if it has nothing to do with the crime ? … read more
My boyfriend received 20 years for assault. He appealed the
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My boyfriend received 20 years for assault. He appealed the sentence and his appeal was denied, because the court clerk did not send the transcripts of the trial- a technical error. Also he was found … read more
Can I appeal a motion that is "not ruled" on by an appeals
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Can I appeal a motion that is "not ruled" on by an appeals court to a higher appeals court?Can I appeal a motion that is "ruled on" by a lower appeals court to a higher appeals court?… read more
if an assault occurred in one county of Texas, can the assault
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
if an assault occurred in one county of Texas, can the assault charge be filed in a different county of Texas or does the filing have to be in the same county in which the assault took place… read more
Can a civil case be appealed in a different county and can
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Can a civil case be appealed in a different county and can the accident report be admissable… read more
What is an appeal How do appeals factor in criminal justice
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
What is an appeal? How do appeals factor in criminal justice procedures and processses? can we improve the appeals process? If so, how?… read more
My son was arrested on charges of assault and battery. He
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my son was arrested on charges of assault and battery. He was released on bond and later found guilty but appealed. He then was arrested on similar charges...does and his bail was denied based … read more
i was charged with simple assault and mis.forceable tresspassing,
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
i was charged with simple assault and mis.forceable tresspassing, i want to know if it is a good ieda to file a appeal… read more
I was convicted of misdemeanor assault and battery on a police
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was convicted of misdemeanor assault and battery on a police officer, sentenced to six months. I appealed my conviction and have a new trial date. Am I increasing the length of sentence by filing th… read more
We want to appeal a verdict of simple assault of Jeremy
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
We want to appeal a verdict of simple assault of Jeremy &&&due to the man that filed claim on him was at his house and came over angry and there was a gun in my son(Jeremy ***pocket which the person t… read more
My husband was convicted yesterday of Sexual assault 2nd degree.
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
My husband was convicted yesterday of Sexual assault 2nd degree. He wants to appeal the case. He did not take a plead bargain before the case went to court for hearing. If we decide to appeal the case… read more
Second opinion, if someone is tried and convicted in court,
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Second opinion, if someone is tried and convicted in court, can they appeal it. If so, can they appeal the decision in another court with a different prosecutor and judge?… read more
Can a victim of a crime other then assault be kept anonymous?
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a victim of a crime other then sexual assault be kept anonymous? Part of the problem is my credit cards were stolen… read more