Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I AM A VICTIM IN A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE. I WAS SUB POENAED
Ely, Counselor at Law
I AM A VICTIM IN A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE. I WAS SUB POENA'ED TO APPEAR IN COURT. AS THE VICTIM, WILL I BE IN CONTEMT IF I DO NOT APPEAR?… read more
In colorado, will domestic violence case be dropped if there
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in colorado, will domestic violence case be dropped if there is no arrest made or charges filed ,and victim does not show up to court? … read more
I'm the victim in a Domestic violence case. I am a State
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm the victim in a Domestic violence case. I am a State Employee and a subpoena was mailed to my worksite. Do I have answer? Will I be arrested or fired.… read more
In a case involving felony domestic violence. The victim has
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
In a case involving felony domestic violence. The victim has recanted and has clamp she was forced by CPS to fill the charges. The state is still claiming they can continue to trial without a complain… read more
Im the victim in a criminal case of Domestic Violence with
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Im the victim in a criminal case of Domestic Violence with my spouse. I have been subpeona to testify against my husband. I dont want to testify can I plead the 5th to avoid testifying and can my 13 d… read more
if a victim on a domestic violence/criminal damage case being
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
if a victim on a domestic violence/criminal damage case being a misdemeanor does not want charges pressed and state picks up charges is there anything the vicitm could do to fight for these alleged ch… read more
It is a domestic violence case I am the victim the
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
It is a domestic violence case I am the victim the COMMENWEATLH ATTORNEY has case as he said not in my hands he is in charge he is the big guy I guess they have not spoken to me since July and when I … read more
I am the victim in a domestic violence case, the defendant
Sam, Attorney
I am the victim in a domestic violence case, the defendant was released on an O R bond with stipulations not to contact me, I was not at arraignment and have only been issued subpoena to appear. I con… read more
I am a victim in the state of georgia in a domestic violence
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a victim in the state of georgia in a domestic violence case. I have to go to court but do not want to testify, can I recant under the Crawford vs Crawford case?… read more
if i was arested for domestic violence, 3rd degree felony,
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
if i was arested for domestic violence, 3rd degree felony, if the victim goes to the state attorney and drops charges, can i possibly still see jail time?… read more
I am the victim in a domestic violence case against my
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I am the victim in a domestic violence case against my boyfriend.... he was mentally unstable at the time and choked me and I called the cops... I was subpoenaed to the preliminary hearing and testifi… read more
Hello. I am a "victim" in a domestic violence case. I am actually
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello. I am a "victim" in a domestic violence case. I am actually not a "victime at all. It was an accident. My husband was trying to keep me from driving after I had been drinking. I (in the passenge… read more
I am an alleged victim of a simple Battery Domestic Violence
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I am an alleged victim of a simple Battery Domestic Violence Case in the State of Florida. Since the State has little evidence of any Violence; the D.A. has supoenad me to appear as a witness in court… read more
If a release of liability for charges filed by a victim of
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If a release of liability for charges filed by a victim of domestic violence is signed and the case is closed, will that same release of liability be used if charges are filed against the same individ… read more
I'm the "victim" in a so called domestic violence case- I'm
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I'm the "victim" in a so called domestic violence case- I'm just trying to see what I can do to get the no contact order lifted … read more
what is the code used in a court case for domestic violence
Sam, Attorney
what is the code used in a court case for domestic violence in florida,, what letters are used ?… read more
I was arraigned in court for a domestic violence case and the
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was arraigned in court for a domestic violence case and the judge gave me a stipulation that i could not have assaultive behavior ,he did not give me a no contact with my wife .we very much love eac… read more
In a domestic violence case where the alleged victim
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
In a domestic violence case where the alleged victim discovered an injury weeks after the incident, does the prosecution have to prove that the injury was caused by the battery in order for it to be u… read more