How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The crime happenedin 98 they did not make me start regetisting

Customer Question

The crime happenedin 98 they did not make me start regetisting till 2007. Ten years after the incident
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. How can I help you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I already. Paid 43 this morning

Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 4 years ago.
Do you have another question or are you trying to reach the previous expert you communicated with for a clarification of his answer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
9i I was charged in 98 for sexual abuse in the 2nd degree a class a misyominor I got three years probation the courts nor probation told I had to register a level 1 sex offender. Ten years later they told me I had to register the courts should have told me at court that I had yo register but they did not having yo register is a punishment. And you can't be punished for the same crime twice
I finished my 3 years probation with no rescurances. Now ten Yeats later in 07 they made me register which is double jeporday my registry should have started in 98 not 07 so the ten years back I don't get on my 20 year registery.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you there
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 4 years ago.
Yes, sorry for the delay. Your conviction state and current state of residence are different, correct?