Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Housing fraud. What is the penalty disclosing all liabilitys
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Housing fraud. What is the penalty for not disclosing all liabilitys on a refinance home loan application? Does it happen?… read more
massage therapist arrested of patronizing prostitution, hand
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
massage therapist arrested of patronizing prostitution, hand job. way need help, also for operating business out of my house with out business lic. now what?… read more
What kind of penalties can be imposed on a person for
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
What kind of penalties can be imposed on a person for stealing a fire hydrant in nyc? Or any other jurisdiction for that matter… read more
What is the penalty if a person changes their story about being
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
What is the penalty if a person changes their story about being the driver of a car after they admited driving and were charged with dui? Person did not blow or give statement. Other passenger had def… read more
What is the penalty for violation of thousand oaks, ca city
Ray, Lawyer
what is the penalty for violation of thousand oaks, ca city ordinance 5-17.03 "massage technic***** *****cense required". is this an infraction or a misdeameanor… read more
What is the penalty for possessing firearms if a person has
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the penalty for possessing firearms if a person has been lost this right bc of a restraining order or court order in Ca.… read more
What is the penalty for a person who was convicted of a DWAI-Drug
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is the penalty for a person who was convicted of a DWAI-Drug in 2007 and a DWAI in 2014? Is it the same as a DWAI with no prior conviction?… read more
what is the state laws governing embezzelment by a partner
Loren, criminal lawyer
what is the state laws governing embezzelment by a partner in a business and what could be the penalty… read more
What is the penalty for leaving out information on a deposition,
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
What is the penalty for leaving out information on a deposition, and is there a statute of limitations?… read more
Im want to open a business that employs employees who give
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I'm want to open a business that employs employees who give personal baths/showers, massages, and adult (non sexual) entertainment. For the personal baths/ showers, and massages would special licenses… read more
What is the penalty for perjury in state of, if a person
Loren, criminal lawyer
what is the penalty for perjury in state of washington, if a person lies while being diposed !… read more
Specifically for Arizona, what is the penalty for growing
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Specifically for Arizona, what is the penalty for growing medical marijuana within 25 miles of a licensed, operating dispensary, provided all other growing rules are observed. Please be specific as to… read more
What is the penalty for a violation of NC G.S. 20-111(2) wrt
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
What is the penalty for a violation of NC G.S. 20-111(2) wrt points & insurance? … read more
What are my legal responsibilities? Erotic massage. Please.
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I want to start a legit erotic massage business. No employees, just me. This opportunity is a great step UP for ME. What can't I do and what steps must I take to be legal? Not a licensed physical ther… read more
what is the the penalty foe ordering sedatives from overse
Expert, criminal lawyer
what is the the penalty for ordering sedatives from overseas? i.e for personal use only..What woudld happen as a consequece?… read more
I had a business partner that took money out of the joint business
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
I had a business partner that took money out of the joint "business" account for her personal bills and personal needs she had the only debit card and withdrew money for personal items, we had a writt… read more
A manager of our business cashed a check made out to our company
Ely, Counselor at Law
A manager of our business cashed a check made out to our company by a prospective investor, purportedly to gain a 0.5% stake in the business. The manager did not tell the "investor" that the money wou… read more
What is the penalty for oas in Maine Court penalties. jail
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
What is the penalty for oas in Maine? Court penalties. jail time. I have 3 convictions. I had one case thrown out, but they took away the additional monetary fine but missed the jail time. it was supp… read more