Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My daughters Ex Inlaws forged her signature on her tax returns
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My daughters Ex Inlaws forged her signature on her tax returns for tax year 2003 and 2004 they then had her tax refunds transferred into there personally checking account.They told her she never recie… read more
my partner forge my signature to filing my tax return in 2011
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my partner forge my signature to filing my tax return in 2011 and 2010, how long about statute of limitations for forge signature prosecutions… read more
My 17 year old daughter forged her mothers signature on a school
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My 17 year old daughter forged her mothers signature on a school required form. She lives in a school dorm and to stay out all night on prom night this form was required. I don't know if the school wi… read more
Friend turned in her income tax forms. Got vmail from FBI agent
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Friend turned in her income tax forms. Got vmail from FBI agent saying she forged her husband's signature 4x. She said she did it 3x. Her husband separated in Mar 08. She just mailed a letter 2 wks ag… read more
If somone stole a tax return check out of the US mail, Forged
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If somone stole a tax return check out of the US mail, Forged the signature of the intended recipient and then signed their name to it and deposited it does that constitute the following: Mail fraud F… read more
My husbands exwife forged his federal income tax return check
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband's exwife forged his federal income tax return check when they were separated. It was for just under $15,000. What is the penalty for this, and is there a statue of limitations regarding thi… read more
My super forged my wifes signature on a work order without
LawTalk, Lawyer
My super forged my wife's signature on a work order without or consent or knowledge. Is this a crime and if so how do we proceed?… read more
Auto dealer forged my signature to the Buyers Order without
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Auto dealer forged my signature to the Buyers Order without my consent. Would this be punishable as forgery?… read more
I work at a federal installation where my acting supervisor
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
I work at a federal installation where my acting supervisor has been forging my signature and others on federal training documents to keep records that he is responsible for up to date. he is unaware … read more
what is the legal implication when yuo forge your spouse signature
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
what is the legal implication when you forge your spouse's signature to get a loan from your 401k and you are a federal employee ? I found out some documents that my husband made a loan to his 401k in… read more
I forged my wifes signature on the federal stimulis check,
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I forged my wifes signature on the federal stimulis check, then told her about it and gave her half the money, am I in big trouble if she wants to press charges? At the time we were seperated and goin… read more
I found out, my soon to be ex-husband forged my name ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I found out, my soon to be ex-husband forged my name on state and federal 05'' tax returns. Is it too late to have something done about it? I would like to have arrested… read more
My son is in the prison for a federal offense. He is currently
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son is in the prison for a federal offense. He is currently in Coleman Low - FCI in Coleman, FL. At his trial Judge Voorhees ordered that he have medical treatment for his back and neck problems - … read more
My friends sons wife, forged his name income tax papers and
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My friends son's wife, forged his name income tax papers and submitted to the IRS with out his true signature. I know this is illegal, but what are the penalties for forging federal documents? thank y… read more
My ex-husband copied my signature and filed jointly for the
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex-husband copied my signature and filed jointly for the tax return of Y2009. He did have the tax return deposited to our joint account, which I cannot access anymore due to the system update from … read more
My son is serving his sentence in a Federal Satellite Low prison
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son is serving his sentence in a Federal Satellite Low prison in Jesup, Ga. He is due to be released in April 2014. Some person at the prison suggested he might be released to a halfway house in Oc… read more
my signature was forged on IRS form and bank loan document.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my signature was forged on IRS form and bank loan document. what are the penalties for the person who did this… read more
in 2004 my wife forged her fathers signature to a power of
Loren, criminal lawyer
in 2004 my wife forged her fathers signature to a power of attorney. her uncle then used it to "protect the money from the government". can someone still file a lawsuit against her about this or is th… read more