How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry Esquire Your Own Question
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide general practice and mediation & arbitration services to my clients.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Dimitry Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son-in-low forged my daughters signature on their federal

Customer Question

My son-in-low forged my daughter's signature on their federal tax return form in order to get her portion of her tax return on his own while they were separated. Are there charges for what he did?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

There are indeed both state and federal charges. If I may ask, what state were the parties located in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replied to your second question twice. were you going to answer?

Related Criminal Law Questions