Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In Harrison county Mississippi I was riding with my girlfriend
Nate, Lawyer
In Harrison county Mississippi I was riding with my girlfriend while she was going to a drug deal trying to sell 5 oz marijuana and was caught and arrested in a sting. My girlfriend and I were both ar… read more
How does Aiken county have to extradite an inmate from
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
second opinion] How long does Aiken county have to extradite an inmate from Richmond county after they have signed the extradition waiver Aiken county is charging them with attempted murder and he tur… read more
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
How long does Aiken county have to extradite an inmate from Richmond county after they have signed the extradition waiver Aiken county is charging them with attempted murder and he turned himself in R… read more
I have a friend waiting to be extradited from sarpy county
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
I have a friend waiting to be extradited from sarpy county Nebraska to Pottawatomi county Iowa. On charges he didn't commit. I have 1 eye witness and 2 other people who were there at the time of the a… read more
My brother is incarcerated in the Jackson County ADC in Mississippi.
Ray, Lawyer
My brother is incarcerated in the Jackson County ADC in Mississippi. I live in TX. If I co-sign a bond for his release and he doesn't honor the bond, can the bond agency garnish my wages for inability… read more
I have a loved one that is incarcerated and he is convicted
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I have a loved one that is incarcerated and he is convicted of Armed Robbery as a 1st time offender. He was sentenced to a mandatory minimum of 10 years. I wanted to get information or whether or not … read more
I have a friend who is incarcerated in a Louisiana Parish Prison
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I have a friend who is incarcerated in a Louisiana Parish Prison while he awaits trial. He has been there for 8 months and has gotten no where with the case. He was appointed a public defender who has… read more
On FB their is a group for member to join if the have love
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
on FB their is a group for member to join if the have love ones that are incarcerated, its like a support group were member can help each other out be car pool to visit love ones. i met this woman and… read more
Hi, I have a question on behalf of a loved one about the retroactive
LawTalk, Lawyer
Hi, I have a question on behalf of a loved one about the retroactive sex offender registration law that was ruled unconstitutional in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and now Maryland - if he were to move and … read more
I am asking a question on behalf of a loved one that is currently
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I am asking a question on behalf of a loved one that is currently in prison. Back in March of this year my loved one was placed in Protected Custody because of hear say and what an another inmate had … read more
I'm not really sure I need help for A loved one who is
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I'm not really sure I need help for A loved one who is incarcerated in Grand Junction we can't afford a lawyer and the public defenders not helping he wasn't caught with anything on him but he's looki… read more
I have a loved one incarcerated. Ive been in contact almost
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I have a loved one incarcerated. I've been in contact almost every day by phone calls and letters as well. I have not heard from him going on two weeks as he was put in confinement. Not even a letter … read more
I have a really silly BUT important question regarding incarcerat
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a really silly BUT important question regarding incarceration in a county jail and what I feel is a violation of a rite for my son: He was picked up on 2/13/11 for probation violation for a VRO… read more
I have a loved one awaiting federal sentencing. He is being
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
I have a loved one awaiting federal sentencing. He is being housed in a California county correctional facility. Is there any way to request a transfer to a federal facility before sentencing? If so w… read more
how long does ft. lauderdale county jail have to extradite
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
how long does ft. lauderdale county jail have to extradite me from citrus county jail if i was arrested for v.o.p. w/ dirty urine?… read more
Hello I have an extradition question. So from my understanding
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello I have an extradition question. So from my understanding some countries have extraditioin treaties with the USA and some do not. Is it still possible to be extradited even though you are in a co… read more
I have a son (21 yrs old) incarcerated in the glynn county
Nate, Lawyer
I have a son (21 yrs old) incarcerated in the glynn county georgia detention center. He is bipolar and the last time he was in the detention center he did something and was in isolation for weeks. Whi… read more
I have 2 sons that were just recently sent to Central Mississippi
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I have 2 sons that were just recently sent to Central Mississippi Correctional Facility. Both are from Adams County Mississippi. My youngest son was given 3 consecutive sentences of 7 years each on a … read more