How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I reported someone for food stamp fraud in Texas. I provided

This answer was rated:

I reported someone for food stamp fraud in Texas. I provided supporting documentation for this allegation.

The offender was also collecting medicaid for two children and tuition money for school by claiming that they were low income.

The DHHS did inform the offender that they were being investigated for food stamp fraud.

Since the investigation is ongoing, will the offender still collect food stamp benefits, medicaid and tuition money for the fall semester?

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

Well, yes, until an invesigation is complete And at that time, should it be concluded there was fraud then with prosecution everything will have to be repaid.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Right now, all I want to know is, if they will still collect the benefits of food stamps, medicaid and tuition money while the investigation is ongoing.




Samuel II and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you