How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10686
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This police officer has got me a dui for cutting grass in my

This answer was rated:

This police officer has got me a dui for cutting grass in my own yard the judge gave me 6mos. house arrest which i,m under now will this effect my case and now I must write to the judge asking for release since min. was only 3mos how do I approach him Ive been very ill for a year now I,ve have a traumatic brain injury there stressing me out my Dr,s are concerned my blood pressure is so high they just dont stop I,m not a criminal these courts are unfair no one in this county has got 6mos for a dui let alone on a garden tractor I havent drove in a year for medical reasons cant anyone help me?
You should bring that matter up to the public defender when you meet in court. They may be able to help you out with that situation. They can help you with what to put in the letter.

That being the case, it shouldn't affect your other case involving the false report, though.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks I,ll let you know what happens I expect the worst though. The man from Attorney Generals office was very informative and gave me some resources going forward.

Good luck. I hope all goes well!

Nate and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you