How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 1971, I was involved in a car crash in Hawaii. I was given

This answer was rated:

In 1971, I was involved in a car crash in Hawaii. I was given a citation for 'Inattention'.
I approached the Legal Office of the USN in Pearl Harbour and was advised it was a 'minor issue, don't worry about it'.My question is that I'm visiting Hawaii shortly and am concerned that this charge may still be pending.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

Given the time that has passed it is very unlikely that there is any remaining record of your traffic citation. For your piece of mind, however, you can call the court clerk's office where you were to appear in court and ask if they have any record of it or if you owe them anything.
Legal-Guru and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you