How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118115
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

isnt it illegal to n jail from broken collar bone n not recieve

This answer was rated:

isnt it illegal to b n jail from broken collar bone n not recieve medical treatment the whole 5 days of bn an inmate there n overdose them on sezier meds n the person is phyically n mentally handycap 2/5th of brain removed n still able to talk normal with a big heart n alittle slow? isnt against the law to take advantage of handycap physically,mentally n finantually n take from handycap n bullied out of belongings that lots of family members know was wrong n unfair n doing so?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking. Please DO NOT KEEP OPENING NEW QUESTIONS, use "reply to expert" to respond to us.

If a person is arrested and they are injured, the jail has a duty to provide them proper medical care. If they failed to provide him proper medical care, he has a right to sue them for any damages and pain and suffering he encountered from their failure to comply with their legal duty.

It is against the law to take advantage of the mentally disabled or physically disabled and/or the elderly as well. If the family members are doing this to him, you need to also report the family members to Adult Protection Services.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you