How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16710
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As the victim of actions by my son at our home, can I request

This answer was rated:

As the victim of actions by my son at our home, can I request the felonious firearm pointing charge be dropped?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, it is not up to the victim whether the charges get dropped or prosecuted, but up to the state prosecutor.

You can express your wishes in this case, but it would be up to the prosecutor whether to pursue this very serious felony charge.

I wish you the best of luck!
Alex J. Esq. and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions