How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MyraB Your Own Question
MyraB, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 371
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
MyraB is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, Im on probation for a sex offense, Im a level 1 offender

This answer was rated:

Hi, I'm on probation for a sex offense, I'm a level 1 offender ,68 years old, retired viet nam vet, I want to transfer probation to maui, hi and live out my life near warm water,
I receive $4200 per month in retirement pay and have health ins.also I am terminal, from warn Injurys, is there any lawyer that can help, am willing to pay.
David Llewellyn USN/ retired living in scottsdale,az.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Experts on this site are not permitted to represent customers or form an attorney-client relationship. Nor can we make referrals to specific attorneys. However, you may find a lawyer that can assist in transferring your probation to Hawaii through the AZ Bar Association lawyer referral service or other options that can be found here

There is an interstate compact that governs the transfer of probation from one state to another which can be found here A dedicated website regarding the interstate compact including the transfer of probation, and forms can be found here

Please feel free to ask any follow up questions.

MyraB and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions