Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Hi, a family member was murdered and the person who murdered

Hi, a family member was...
Hi, a family member was murdered and the person who murdered them was able to get their bond reduced and get out of jail. Obviously, this is very upsetting to me. I contacted the District Attorney regarding handling the case and did not receive adequate information. Would it be wise to hire an attorney to assist with this case? I would feel more comfortable and reassured, everything possible is being done to prosecute the person accused of killing a loved one. I want them prosecuted to the maximum extent.
7/2/2013
Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your loved one.

You can hire an Attorney to make sure that the District Attorney's Office is prosecuting the accused to the fullest extent of the law, but the prosecution is solely in the hands of the District Attorney. Attorneys who are private citizens are not permitted to assist the Assistant District Attorney assigned to the case. If they have any information, they can be called as a witness, but that is as far as it goes.

___________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer
Thanks Andrea for answering my question. Unfortunately, the person removed their ankle monitor and they can not be found. I am hopeful he will be caught because witnesses have told me that he is still in the area. The sad part is he has been on the same street with my family members and we were not aware of it. I'm not sure what legal questions to ask at this point but I wanted to thank you for your help.

You are very welcome, My prayers will be with you and your family.

I am sure this individual will be caught, they always make a mistake and are caught, prosecuted, and punished in the end,

ANDREA

Andrea
Andrea
Andrea, Lawyer