How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27478
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am considering visiting hongkong china and Japan .can you

This answer was rated:

I am considering visiting hongkong china and Japan .can you please search forme if these countries are in the list of not accepting visitors with felony

As I already indicated there is no list. Call the Chinese and Japanese Embassies as i instructed. This is something you will have to do for yourself because we are not allowed to represent customers,which means I can't do it on your behalf. Besides, this may not be a yes or no question and you may have to explain details that I don't have.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you