How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi - My son, age 18, was just in a minor traffic accident

Customer Question

Hi -

My son, age 18, was just in a minor traffic accident in Forsyth County, GA. He rear ended another car and was ticketed with "following too closely". There were no injuries, no air bags. We think minor damage to the other car (not so lucky for our car!).

My question is - is it worthwhile to retain legal counsel? What are the costs and benefits? What would an attorney potentially be able to do in this case? Will he be compelled to appear personally?


Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello my name is Alex and I will be glad to answer your question.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

It appears that you are offline. Please let me know when you are back online and I will be happy to answer your question. Thanks.