How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My attorney wants to serve a subpoena to a person, and he needs

This answer was rated:

My attorney wants to serve a subpoena to a person, and he needs an address, or at least a phone number. Do you advise hiring a private detective, and if so which might best fit my need to find a person here in Monroe county, northeast Pennsylvania?
The last address for this person is just across the border in New Jersey, but before that time he resided in Pennsylvania for severaL years.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

I think you're taking the right angle on tracking this person down. Unfortunately, on JustAnswer we are not allowed to recommend particular private investigators. If you had a good experience with a previous private investigator, I would be inclined to use him. Otherwise, you might ask your attorney if he uses any particular PI's. Often times attorneys have relationships with particular PI's and use them enough that they are familiar with the quality of their work.
Legal-Guru and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you