How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you establish residency if you live in a winnebago?

This answer was rated:

How do you establish residency if you live in a winnebago? Social security special agents want my address due to an investigation over a fake complaint by my ex daughter in law. They are trying to investigate my 16 year old daughter's survivor's benefits.

Welcome and thank you for your question


I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

What state is your driver's license issued from?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 2, one in SC and 1 in WV


You have two driver's licenses? YIKES. what is the address on your DL? Where did you get the address from?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I lived in both states. Had physical addresses at the time. We hit the road as soon as school was out in our winnebago because we wanted peace from our ex daughter in law.


Thank you

Then I suggest the only thing you can do is have a family member or a friend allow you to use thier address for things such as getting a Driver's License and receiving mail.

That is the only way, unless you rent a one room efficiency someplace and use that.

PO Boxes cannot be used to establish a residency

There also is an RV group that is reputable and may be able to assist you


See this link for more information

Samuel II and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

See, the day after we left, social security special agents showed up at my old residence and left a card. They want my physical address. I don't know what to tell them.

They told me I can bring my daughter in to any social security office in the U.S. and they will have a special agent meet us there.

Should I do that? Should I have a lawyer go with us?


I suggest you would want to have a local attorney go with you to any US Social Security office if you are being investigated

But try to get an address as I suggested