Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

How do you establish residency if you live in a winnebago?

Social security special agents want...
How do you establish residency if you live in a winnebago? Social security special agents want my address due to an investigation over a fake complaint by my ex daughter in law. They are trying to investigate my 16 year old daughter's survivor's benefits.
6/23/2013
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

What state is your driver's license issued from?

I have 2, one in SC and 1 in WV

Hello

You have two driver's licenses? YIKES. what is the address on your DL? Where did you get the address from?

I lived in both states. Had physical addresses at the time. We hit the road as soon as school was out in our winnebago because we wanted peace from our ex daughter in law.

Hello

Thank you

Then I suggest the only thing you can do is have a family member or a friend allow you to use thier address for things such as getting a Driver's License and receiving mail.

That is the only way, unless you rent a one room efficiency someplace and use that.

PO Boxes cannot be used to establish a residency

There also is an RV group that is reputable and may be able to assist you

See this link for more information

Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

See, the day after we left, social security special agents showed up at my old residence and left a card. They want my physical address. I don't know what to tell them.

They told me I can bring my daughter in to any social security office in the U.S. and they will have a special agent meet us there.

Should I do that? Should I have a lawyer go with us?

Hello

I suggest you would want to have a local attorney go with you to any US Social Security office if you are being investigated

But try to get an address as I suggested

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law