Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

What are the legal responsibilities of a homeowner in the case

Customer Question
of a large(more than two...
What are the legal responsibilities of a homeowner in the case of a large(more than two tablespoons) mercury spill?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/22/2013
Criminal Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 4 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

Any time one pound or more of mercury is released to the environment, it is mandatory to call the National Response Center (NRC). The NRC hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call (800) 424-8802. Note that because mercury is heavy, only two tablespoons of mercury weigh about one pound.

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law