How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MyraB Your Own Question
MyraB, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 371
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
MyraB is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an attorney in New Jersey ,I have a client chaged with

Customer Question

I am an attorney in New Jersey ,I have a client chaged with growing marijuana. He has been disabled since the mid-nineties.I need an expert who is court qualified to testify as to the amount of usable marijuana vs. the green weight seized ,the time it takes from planting to harvest and finally how long said amount havested would last my client based on his declared use.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not seeking an attorney-I represent my client,as my request stated I am seeking a court certified expeert to tesrtify at trial

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello, We don't provide experts for testifying at trial and site rules prevent us from recommending a specific expert witness that any of our lawyers may work with. The best we could do would be to steer you to a referral service where you can find one. If that's what you wish, please let me know and I will be happy to find you a lawyer to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that is fine thank you

Expert:  MyraB replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.

It has been my experience when searching for an expert that colleagues with similar cases can be quite helpful with referrals, especially in criminal cases. Therefore, you may want to contact attorneys listed with New Jersey Norml who can be found here

In addition, there are individual experts who advertise their services such as Chris Conrad
He is in CA, but is quite experienced in the areas of testimony you seek and may be able to suggest an expert colleague who is closer to you.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions or if you need more resources.