Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am an attorney in New Jersey ,I have a client chaged with

Customer Question
growing marijuana. He has been...
I am an attorney in New Jersey ,I have a client chaged with growing marijuana. He has been disabled since the mid-nineties.I need an expert who is court qualified to testify as to the amount of usable marijuana vs. the green weight seized ,the time it takes from planting to harvest and finally how long said amount havested would last my client based on his declared use.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/20/2013
Criminal Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/ This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

I am not seeking an attorney-I represent my client,as my request stated I am seeking a court certified expeert to tesrtify at trial

Criminal Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod

Hello, We don't provide experts for testifying at trial and site rules prevent us from recommending a specific expert witness that any of our lawyers may work with. The best we could do would be to steer you to a referral service where you can find one. If that's what you wish, please let me know and I will be happy to find you a lawyer to assist you.

that is fine thank you

Criminal Lawyer: MyraB, Lawyer replied 4 years ago
MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question.

It has been my experience when searching for an expert that colleagues with similar cases can be quite helpful with referrals, especially in criminal cases. Therefore, you may want to contact attorneys listed with New Jersey Norml who can be found here http://lawyers.norml.org/new-jersey

In addition, there are individual experts who advertise their services such as Chris Conrad http://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/expert03brochure.pdf
He is in CA, but is quite experienced in the areas of testimony you seek and may be able to suggest an expert colleague who is closer to you.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions or if you need more resources.
MyraB
MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer