Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I want to ask a question on a type of trust and another on

Customer Question

I want to ask a question on a type of trust and another on fraud and another on Alienation of Affection, criminal conversation. I must go now. How do I know your schedule?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 years ago.

I am on the East Coast. Generally I start work around 11 AM EST and am on the site, more or less until bedtime. I'm a criminal lawyer, however, and none of these are criminal matters.

You'd have to place the trust question in Estate Law. The rest I should be able to assist with. I'll leave you with one piece of information, which is that California no longer recognizes a cause of action for alienation of affection. Hasn't for years!