MyraB
MyraB, Lawyer
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in criminal law and civil litigation from pre-trial practice to appeal.
74614265

PAROLE STATUS9 OF NINA

Customer Question

PAROLE STATUS9 OF NINA XXXXXXXX; XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AND HER PAROLE OFFICER'S PHONE AND OFFICE LOCATION

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MyraB replied 4 years ago.

Hello. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  MyraB replied 4 years ago.

Just Answer does not allow personal information to be displayed, and experts are not permitted to perform detailed services such as locate a specific person for you. However, here is a link to the Florida online database where you may be able to find the information you are looking for. http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeoffenders/

The site includes offenders released to state supervision and has a search function where you can insert the personal information that you have.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions.