How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27749
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

well for the record i had to plead guilty and my sentce was

This answer was rated:

well for the record i had to plead guilty and my sentce was 8hrs of community service for NYC, and recently got dismissed last monday... now what happens with ti=his new information ?

You don't plead guilty to an ACD. You do have to agree to take it and serve a sentence. An ACD is the only disposition that seals automatically in 6 months.

But even assuming you got a disorderly conduct and ended up with a criminal conviction on a violation (not a crime), you still have never been convicted of a crime and you won't be facing jail time on a hash charge in Suffolk.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you