How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27467
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can a person go to have a forensics artist do a drawing

This answer was rated:

Where can a person go to have a forensics artist do a drawing of an assailant? I was struck by a hit and run driver and got a good look at the driver's face.

If you're the victim of a hit and run driver, you are the victim of a crime. You should report it to the police in the jurisdiction where the crime occurred. The police will be able to call upon a forensic artist if they feel that they need one.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you