Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

if ex husband is trying to get contempt of court for taxes

Customer Question

if ex husband is trying to get contempt of court for taxes as well as visitation is their anyyone willing to take this case with no consilitation fee
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.

Good afternoon Naomi,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that the court ordered you to pay certain taxes and you failed to do so? If that is what happened, did you not pay them because you are financially unable to pay them?

2. Please, tell me about the visitation issue---what happened that your ex is seeking contempt against you over visitation?

Doug

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

his trying to get comtempt on me filing the children they live with me and i have soul custody he is asking me to pay all that and attorneys fees also for visitation he comes to get them when he feels but has called the police to try to get a paper trail on me i need help

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
Good afternoon Naomi,

In order for me to help you, I need for you to answer the very specific questions I asked.

Doug