Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my son was arrested for 1st degree assault and 2nd degree assault.
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
my son was arrested for 1st degree assault and 2nd degree assault. he was charged with assaulting his gay partner. the guy that was assaulted does not want to testify so what are my sons chances of no… read more
I was convicted of 2nd degree assault 31 years ago. Is there
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
I was convicted of 2nd degree assault 31 years ago. Is there anyway to have my record cleared so I would be able to legally own a firearm?… read more
My son was arrested on 8/27/10 for 2nd degree assault. He
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested on 8/27/10 for 2nd degree assault. He was released on bail on 8/31/10 and a Nolle prosequi was entered on 9/10/10. This past weekend the Sheriff can to my home with a warrant for h… read more
I was indicted on a 2nd degree felony, assault with a deadly
J.A Evans
J.A Evans, Juris Doctorate
I was indicted on a 2nd degree felony, assault with a deadly weapon. A firearm to be exact, I have never been in trouble with the law other than traffic tickets. I was with my cousin and he is the one… read more
i was convicted on 2nd degree sexual assault in wisconsin on
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i was convicted on 2nd degree sexual assault in wisconsin on 3/1993 it was not violent at time i was 21 and my girlfriend was 15 was not pressing charges but state prosecuted was not put in prison jus… read more
I was arrested for third degree assault 13 years ago but charges
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for third degree assault 13 years ago but charges were dropped. It now is showing up on my record due to a new fingerprint company when it use to not show up. I am applying for teaching… read more
I was arrested for a DUI (2nd in 10 years -1st was 8.5 yrs
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I was arrested for a DUI (2nd in 10 years -1st was 8.5 yrs ago) in January 2012. The DMV suspended my license as of Feb 17th 2012. There was a new law (passed in 2010) that said I was able to get a re… read more
I was accused four months ago of assault from a woman whom I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was accused four months ago of sexual assault from a woman whom I was in a sexual relationship for 3 years I spoke to detectives and two months later had to submit to a DNA test its been two months … read more
my husband is in jail for, 2nd degree assault, 2nd degree kidnapping,
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
my husband is in jail for, 2nd degree assault, 2nd degree kidnapping, and 2cnts of child abuse, i kind of exaggerated on the whole situation, i didnt lie but it was made out to be all him when it wasn… read more
In Alabama, what is the difference between 2nd degree assault
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
In Alabama, what is the difference between 2nd degree assault & 3rd degree assault - I read the criminal code, but not clear on all the differences.… read more
I was arrested and charged with 2nd degree robbery for an unarmed
Sam, Attorney
I was arrested and charged with 2nd degree robbery for an unarmed bank robbery in New Jersey. When i first met with the public defender she told me the statute regarding my charge does not allow for a… read more
My boyfriend was arrested for strangulation 2nd degree I
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My boyfriend was arrested for strangulation 2nd degree I want to drop charges is there a diversion program? Anger management? That I can write a letter to the prosecutor to try and make a plea? This h… read more
I was arrested in May of 2017 and charged with 2nd degree
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I was arrested in May of 2017 and charged with 2nd degree assault and I asked for a jury trial at the preliminary hearing May 31st 2017, and the judge told me it would go to a grand jury and I would b… read more
Approximately 10 yrs ago I recieved an Suspended Imposition
LawTalk, Lawyer
Approximately 10 yrs ago I recieved an Suspended Imposition Sentence, for a Felony charge of stealing. I completed the terms of the sentence and probabtion successfully. I was wondering if it would po… read more
i am 27 years old and have been arrested on two counts of sexual
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
i am 27 years old and have been arrested on two counts of sexual assault in the 2nd degree and 1 count of endangering the welfare of a minor my victim was 14. i gave a confession under duress when the… read more
I was arrested for fourth degree assault in KY. The victim
Nate, Lawyer
I was arrested for fourth degree assault in KY. The victim is my 17 year old son who suffered a fat lip. This is my first offense. What am I looking at?… read more
I was arrested for a 2nd degree felony accused of theft in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for a 2nd degree felony accused of theft in October 2015..... I'm aware that I have the right to a speedy trial.My lawyers have been using pass slips for every court day since we are st… read more
I have a son who was accused and arrested for sexual
JENN
JENN, Bachelor's Degree
I have a son who was accused and arrested for sexual harrassment 2nd degree, and endangering the welfair of a minor. He was seen by a court appointed psychiatrist and diagnosed with a psychotic disord… read more