Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What happens if you got a summons to court for criminal speeding
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
What happens if you got a summons to court for criminal speeding and you feel that the cop was wrong? Should you just plead not guilty and see what happens? What is the best course of action?… read more
Criminal defense.. preliminary hearing.. what can the
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
criminal defense.. preliminary hearing.. what can the defense do.. is it all controlled by the prosecutor… read more
for Missouri, criminal case, what is the difference between
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
for Missouri, criminal case, what is the difference between Criminal Setting and Preliminary Hearing? I do know that for CS the defendant does have to show up, only the attorney. I also read that for … read more
In California criminal cases, at what stage/hearing (pretrial,
LawTalk, Lawyer
In California criminal cases, at what stage/hearing (pretrial, readiness, etc...??) does the prosecution confirm the witness(es) they have available (subpoena) for trial?? If they do not have any evid… read more
What do you do if a criminal background check ran for ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
What do you do if a criminal background check ran for employment has showed up with very damageing false information like haveing a felony when you dont?… read more
What do we do about a out of state criminal summons. Illegal
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
what do we do about a out of state criminal summons … read more
In a criminal suppress hearing can a police officer be allowed
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In a criminal suppress hearing can a police officer be allowed to change his testimony during the hearing?the cop testified to one thing than turned around and asked to look at his police statement an… read more
What to do if you cant pay for a criminal case in a bad check
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
What to do if you can't pay for a criminal case in a bad check case over $20,000. Offered a plea for deferred but awaiting money from a source to pay the restitution… read more
Do you know what is the fee process in criminal case? The
Ely, Counselor at Law
hi, do you know what is the fee for appeal process in criminal case? The person is in jail in desmoines, iowa since january 14, he was senteced 25 years, he thniks this is unfair because he only have … read more
If a criminal complaint is filed, and at the hearing,
LawTalk, Lawyer
If a criminal complaint is filed, and at the for cause hearing, the complaint is not issued and continued, and I was never arrested, would the complaint show up in county criminal record search in MA.… read more
My friend was recently summoned to appear at a show-cause hearing
Sam, Attorney
My friend was recently summoned to appear at a show-cause hearing for criminal contempt. The Judge, however, did not allow him to talk at all or explain himself, before summarily sentencing him to thi… read more
You do not appear to specialize in criminal cases and you are
Ely, Counselor at Law
You do not appear to specialize in criminal cases and you are offline. How can I get help from someone else?… read more
Can you tell me what happens when at a retrial for a criminal
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
Can you tell me what happens when at a retrial for a criminal case of murder when a person is found not guilty of murder and there is a 7-5 hung jury on the reduced charge of manslaughter and the judg… read more
Got a summons for trespass. It was shoplifting. No criminal
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Got a summons for trespass. It was shoplifting. No criminal history, gainfully employed - government. Items were frivilous - belts, oils..... about $125. It was a melt down. never before, never again.… read more
If the court stenographers minutes,(in a criminal hearing),do
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If the court stenographer's minutes,(in a criminal hearing),do not state,the judge,reccomending parole,and the defendant,does end up on parole,(after serving time). Does defendant have a lawsuit.(rece… read more
Is there anything you can do to speed up your parole hearing
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is there anything you can do to speed up your parole hearing date? How can you find out your hearing date?… read more
DISORDERLY CONDUCT SUMMONS 5503 HOW LONG WOULD THIS APPLY TO
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
DISORDERLY CONDUCT SUMMONS 5503 HOW LONG WOULD THIS APPLY TO CRIMINAL RECORD. AND CAN IT BE EXPUNGED AFTER WHAT TIME PERIOD AND IF IT IS LISTED ON PUBLIC RECORD. CAN AN EMPLOYER USE THE MISDEMEANOR FO… read more
How do you do and thank you, Can a the defense in a criminal
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
How do you do and thank you, Can a the defense in a criminal trial issue subpoenas? And how is the defense supposed to find witnesses if the accused is not allowed near the location where the "inciden… read more