Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
16 yr old charged with fleeing a officer in MN . He said he
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
16 yr old charged with fleeing a officer in MN . He said he didn't see him. What's going to happen?… read more
i was caught shoplifting approx 2 yrs ago and charged with
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i was caught shoplifting approx 2 yrs ago and charged with petty theft, i went to court paid a fine, went to a class and had probation which i am not sure if i am on or not anymore. a few days ago (al… read more
my son was arrested for a criminal threat he went ot court
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
my son was arrested for a criminal threat he went ot court 2 days later to hear what he was being charged for.there some more charges were robbery, petty theft and his bail was raised. the da had 16 d… read more
MY SON HAS A COBBS EVALUATION AND HE IS ONLY 18 WITH 2 CHARGES
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
MY SON HAS A COBBS EVALUATION AND HE IS ONLY 18 WITH 2 CHARGES AND THEY WILL ASK HIM TO PLEA ON THE R/O AND THE FLEEING AND ELUDING WHICH ARE BOTH FELONIES. WHICH WAY SHOULD WE GO?… read more
My son was recently arrested in Arizona on four charges. 1)
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was recently arrested in Arizona on four charges. 1) disobeying an officer; 2) disturbing the peace 3) disorderly conduct and 4) resisting arrest (felony). Yes my son mouthed off to the officer… read more
my 20 yr old son just got arrested for fleeing and attempting
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
my 20 yr old son just got arrested for fleeing and attempting to elude, he was going 80 to 100 in a 60 mph he did turn himself in has some misdemeanor and a speeding prior. what do you think his charg… read more
My son was accused of sexual assalt on a minor 2 years and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My son was accused of sexual assalt on a minor 2 years and 9 months ago, he was 27 and she was 16, but was not charged. At the time he did cooperate with the investigation including dna testing. Today… read more
I was arrested 2 yrs ago for DUI and meds not in the
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I was arrested 2 yrs ago for DUI and meds not in the original container. When I went to court I was charged with the DUI and Possesion and intent to sale or distribute a dangerous drug which was hydro… read more
My 17 yr old son has been charged with sexual abuse of a child,
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
My 17 yr old son has been charged with sexual abuse of a child, it is something he did 4 yrs ago, this september. He has his arraignment on june 24. I need to know what he needs to do in order to reci… read more
My son pleaded guilty to a domestic violence charge about 2
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my son pleaded guilty to a domestic violence charge about 2 yrs ago, he did not realize that this would affect his life forever, he did not have a public defender. he had never been in trouble before,… read more
i got a felony fleeing a peace officer 3 years ago im off probati
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
i got a felony fleeing a peace officer 3 years ago im off probation now it was a state of impositon so my felony i a mistameter if i have a gun will i get in trouble… read more
my son was fined 600.00 for not showing up in court. he did
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
my son was fined 600.00 for not showing up in court. he did not receive a subpoena and a police officer said he told him about the court date. the magistrate said that was enough and he was fined. can… read more
My 20 yr old son will be 21 in 2 months. On Friday nig
Sam, Attorney
My 20 yr old son will be 21 in 2 months. On Friday night he was arrested for Minor in Possession of Alcohol. He did not admit to having been drinking, refused the breath analyzer and they did not do a… read more
We just went to court for a DUI charge against my son. He
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
We just went to court for a DUI charge against my son. He had a .03 BAC and prescription medicine in his system. The level of prescription medicine in his system was within the therapeutic range. The … read more
IS there anyway i can get a felony drug charge off my record,
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
IS there anyway i can get a felony drug charge off my record, it happen almost 20 some yrs ago.… read more
I went to court about 2 months ago and i was being charged
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I went to court about 2 months ago and i was being charged with a misdemeaner for obsruction of justice. Charges were dropped and i had to pay a fine and not commit any same or similar offenses and be… read more
Is it possible for my son to get away from a felony charge
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Is it possible for my son to get away from a felony charge on fleeing an officer. This is part of a plea agreement hid lawyer said he should except?… read more
Hi, almost twenty years ago I was charged/convicted with 2
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hi, almost twenty years ago I was charged/convicted with 2 minor offences in u.s; soliciting and petty thief. However, due to my circumstance at the time I agreed to the offences at the beckoning of t… read more