Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My friend got a possession ticket in Arkansas for 3 xanex,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My friend got a possession ticket in Arkansas for 3 xanex, 2 Valium, one hydrocodone. The pretense as to why is was pulled over was proved to be no reason to get pulled over. Cop said he acted funny a… read more
i was given a credit card in a wallet by an ex friend to use
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i was given a credit card in a wallet by an ex friend to use for gas and groceries in exchange for the money i loaned her.she was to pick it up the afternoon after i used it.well it was stoloen from h… read more
My 16 year old daughter was asked to house sit for an acquaintance
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My 16 year old daughter was asked to house sit for an acquaintance and her boyfriend (the acquaintances boyfriend is the home owner) for 3 nights in Colorado. I told them it was okay with me as long a… read more
I arrived at a house to see nephew and girlfriend working on
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I arrived at a house to see nephew and girlfriend working on a house. A guy there says he is going to kick my ass. I get out of car told him chill i can't fight, I have rods and screws in my back. He … read more
My nephew and hid girlfriend (whom I have repeatedly asked
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My nephew and hid girlfriend (whom I have repeatedly asked to leave but my nephew goes berserk). I've had the police out to my house because of his tirades, breaking stuff, pushing my elderly mother a… read more
I thought that my nephew had taken care of some legal problems
JD, Doctoral Degree
I thought that my nephew had taken care of some legal problems that he was having.I drove him to a friends house and the police arrested him on an active warrant that i knew nothing about.They arreste… read more
My friend right now has his house surrounded by cops, him and
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My friend right now has his house surrounded by cops, him and his girlfriend got into an arguement and one of her friends called the cops. Well when the cops got there the arguement was already solved… read more
my nephew was involved in a hit and run. situation was he
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my nephew was involved in a hit and run. situation was: he was taking a friend to an apartment complex. Friend got out of car and went inside - nephew stayed outside. three men pulled nephew from car … read more
My cousin was close to a truck with firearms, he said he did
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My cousin was close to a truck with firearms, he said he did not know what was inside, a friend ask him to take this truck to Mexico (it is what he does for living,cross trucks from Brownsville Tx to … read more
My nephew,s mother attacked him with a butcher knife in front
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My nephew,s mother attacked him with a butcher knife in front of his seventeen year old girlfriend. They ran out of the house. The next morning she filed an assult charge against him. And told warned … read more
My nephew got arrested on assault and battery charges (no injuries)
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
My nephew got arrested on assault and battery charges (no injuries) involving a fight between him, his girlfriend and another person. He paid $250 bail and must appear in court in a couple of days. He… read more
My friend was recently arrested in wv with 56 grams a pot
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My friend was recently arrested in wv with 56 grams a pot and 10 pills of loratab and 12 pills of xanex and a gram and a half of cocaine my question is they are telling him that he has to pay for a la… read more
MY MINOR SON WAS ASKED TO CASH AN ACQUAINTANCES CHECKS ON HIS
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
MY MINOR SON WAS ASKED TO CASH AN ACQUAINTANCES CHECKS ON HIS CHECKING ACCOUNT AND TRUSTINGLY DID ASSUMING IF THEY WERE BAD THE BANK WOULD NOT GIVE HIM THE MONEY. THE BANK DID GIVE HIM CASH BECAUSE TH… read more
My son's friend gave him a number to a guy who said he would
Loren, criminal lawyer
My son's friend gave him a number to a guy who said he would pay him in exchange for services but that he would need my sons bank account information and login information to receive the money (red fl… read more
My friend was arrested last night due to domestic dispute
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My friend was arrested last night due to domestic dispute between him and his girlfriend. Girlfriend threatened to kill him through text and in response, he choked her. He is now waiting to be seen in… read more
Im an outcast. Is it illegal to pay other people to be my
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I'm an outcast. Is it illegal to pay other people to be my friends? No bribes or sexual favors...just exchanging money for friendships?… read more
My nephew had shot a robber in his gas station and the robber
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My nephew had shot a robber in his gas station and the robber was convicted and is in prison for almost two years. If he gets released, would he automatically have a restraining order to stay away fro… read more
Hi, one of my friends associates cheated him by getting money
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Hi, one of my friend's associates cheated him by getting money to start a business together and never returned the money.They have moved from that town and My friend would like to give a power of atto… read more