Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What happens in oregon if a person solicites sex repetedly
Ely, Counselor at Law
What happens in oregon if a person solicites sex repetedly and get caught on the act one time?will he be treted as a first offender?i read in one of the web sote if u get caught in pirtland doing pros… read more
First offense soliciting prositiution. Have no previous
Ely, Counselor at Law
First offense soliciting prositiution. Have no previous criminal background or ever any tickets in Houston Texas. What is going to happen?… read more
can a 1st time misdemeanor sex offense (soliciting prostitution)
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
can a 1st time misdemeanor sex offense (soliciting prostitution) be expunged from someone's record in state of NY? (The person has a clean record previous to this incident)… read more
What is the penality for solicitation prostitution on oregon
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
what is the penality for solicitation prostitution on oregon for first offence?what does first offene mean?what does a ticket mean?i heard that a cop would only write a ticket setimes what does a tick… read more
I was charged for a grinder and have another charge for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was charged for a grinder and have another charge for drugs on the same night. This is my first offense and first time ever getting in trouble. Can I apply for conditional discharge? … read more
this is a first time offense. i was issued a citation ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
A class B misdemeanor has a maximum fine of $1850 including court costs and/or 6 months in jail. There may also be a manditory HIV test and photographs of the alleged perpetrator put into a database. … read more
Can judge / probation do this I was arrested in 2008 for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Can judge / probation do this? I was arrested in 2008 for sex offense and other charges. In plea agreement sex offense was nolle prosed (?) and took 1 yr in county on misd of domestic batt 3rd degree … read more
Hi. I was hoping someone experienced with Federal & State
Sam, Attorney
Hi. I was hoping someone experienced with Federal & State “solicitation of a minor” and other sex offense cases could answer some related hypothetical questions. This doesn't reflect anything I did. H… read more
I already have a first offense dui and have been charged with
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I already have a first offense dui and have been charged with a second first offense dui will get a second offense dui?… read more
In the state of OREGON this is my first charge and I have 3
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
In the state of OREGON this is my first charge and I have 3 first is 807.570 fail carry/present a license. Second 164.805 offensive littering. Third 475.894 PCS METH: UNL POSSES METHAMPHETAMINE. What … read more
Hello, I have been charged with a first time drug offense
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I have been charged with a first time drug offense 1 pill (e) it is a felony charge. What is the chance for dropping this down to a minor offense ?… read more
I might to charged with forgery and theft in the state of wisconsin
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I might to charged with forgery and theft in the state of wisconsin but this is my first offense of this nature what can i expect?… read more
if I have a first offense aggravated dui charge in nm, what
Sam, Attorney
if I have a first offense aggravated dui charge in nm, what are the chances of plea bargaining "away" the aggravated portion. And if I can have it plea bargained "away" will I have to serve time in ja… read more
What can I do to have a misdemeanor sex offense removed from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What can I do to have a misdemeanor sex offense removed from my record. I didn't plead guilty to the crime but ran out of money for my lawyer and had to take a plea that said I plead guilty to the fac… read more
I have been charged with a first offense misdeameanor assult
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I have been charged with a first offense misdeameanor assult and battery charge on my ex girlfriend she says it happened in nov but waited till feb to file charges...what can I expect worst case punis… read more
First time offense on all of these charges, can you
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
For a first time offense on all of these charges, can you avoid jail time by either pleading guilty or going to a diversion program?… read more
my daughter who is 17 was charged with possession of oxycotin
David Weilbacher, Esq.
David Weilbacher, Esq., Doctoral Degree
my daughter who is 17 was charged with possession of oxycotin and this is her first offense. We live in Washington State. What can I expect when she goes to court next week?… read more
I have been charged with 1st offense DUI, but have an offense
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I have been charged with 1st offense DUI, but have an offense from another state that did not show up when my lisence was ran. I pled not guilty, should I go ahead and change my plea in case the previ… read more