Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My wife recently staged an attack on herself and ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My wife recently staged an attack on herself and accused me of domestic violence. I had left the residence. I was picked up and spent two nights in jail before getting bonded out. I am up on two felon… read more
My wife got arrested yesterday on domestic violence and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My wife got arrested yesterday on domestic violence and misdemeanor. Today I talked to prosecutors office and they said they would not drop the charges but might offer her plea in which she plead guil… read more
My wife has been arrested for domestic violence against me,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My wife has been arrested for domestic violence against me, they have given us a no contact order, I would like to have that removed as it is a hardship and a heartache for both of us. We are both in … read more
My wife had me arrested for domestic violence. She felt guilty
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My wife had me arrested for domestic violence. She felt guilty for lying and wrote the DA telling the truth. She wouldn't testify because she said they'd arrest her for lying. She demanded certain ite… read more
My husband was arrested for domestic violence (against me).
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband was arrested for domestic violence (against me). I want to drop the charges against him. I know this request does not prevent the DA from proceeding. How do I drop the charges and what do I… read more
I went to court today in reference to a protection order by
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I went to court today in reference to a protection order by my ex wife - my ex - wife accused me of domestic violence which occurred over 20 years ago. She also stated the i also kidnapped my own chil… read more
My boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence against me,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence against me, against my wishes, after I called the police after a ugly fight. I did not want to press charges but the court went ahead and is trying to p… read more
My daughter was subject to domestic violence and somebody
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter was subject to domestic violence and somebody reported to police and he was picked up by police. She gave a statement to police but don't think she filed charges, nor were pictures taken o… read more
If my husband was arrested for domestic violence and domestic
Law91
Law91, Attorney
If my husband was arrested for domestic violence and domestic violence with a deadly weapon. If do not want to press charges. What happens in the case?… read more
I have a question regarding a domestic violence charge. My
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a question regarding a domestic violence charge. My wife was arrested and went to jail last November on a domestic violence charge. She had a court date in February. The judge told her to come … read more
My ex boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence. He has
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My ex boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence. He has a restraining order to not see me. He plans to ask for a jury trial as plans to plead not guilty. I'm a small business owner in a small town … read more
My wife has acuse me of domestic violence, and the
Sam, Attorney
My wife has acuse me of domestic violence, and the prosecutor in the case is my patient , no prior knowledge of it, can I ask for another prosecutor… read more
I was recently was arrested for domestic violence . The
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was recently was arrested for domestic violence . The alleged act took place 9 days earlier. She alleged I pushed her across the bed . This is a Mississippi Justice court judge. One statute states s… read more
My wife was arrested for possession of 2 oxycontin pills and
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My wife was arrested for possession of 2 oxycontin pills and a crushed up percocet along with domestic violence. She was never read her Miranda rights. What kind of defense do we have. The pills were … read more
My boyfriend was just arrested for a domestic violence
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My boyfriend was just arrested for a domestic violence charge against his ex wife he no longer lives with her though. Wouldn't it be considered a disorderly conduct/ … read more
My nephew was arrested in Fl. for domestic violence which was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My nephew was arrested in Fl. for domestic violence which was provoked by his step dad (a physician) with him attacking my nephew and my nephew defending himself. Because of prior domestic violence ar… read more
I was arrested and charged with domestic violence. My CPL
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was arrested and charged with domestic violence. My CPL was confiscated by the police. All charges were dropped however the police will not return my cpl saying it has to go to gun board there is no… read more
I was the victim of domestic violence, my girlfriend was arrested,
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was the victim of domestic violence, my girlfriend was arrested, the preliminary hearing is tomorrow and I have no intention of pressing charges or pursuing the matter. Am I obligated to attend the … read more