Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What does this mean STATES DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY PURSUANT TO
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
What does this mean STATE'S DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY PURSUANT TO OFFICIAL CODE OF GEORGIA ANNOTATED 17-16-1… read more
what does a the public risk code 4 mean for a released prison
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
what does a the public risk code 4 mean for a released prison inmate in the state of Arizona… read more
What does it mean when an arrest for a DUI (.08 alcohol) (Law
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
What does it mean when an arrest for a DUI (.08 alcohol) (Law Code/Section VTL 1192.2. 02) is accompanied by "aggravated unlicensed oper. vehicle 3" (Law Code/Section VTL 511.1 01)?… read more
What does this mean> arraignment charge not an arrest
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What does this mean> arraignment charge not an arrest charge? PL 120.05 02 **TOP CHARGE** D Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Arraignment charge Description Aslt W/int Cause Ph Inj W/weap PL 1… read more
I was charged originally with a2C 29-1A and was downgraded
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I was charged originally with a2C:29-1A and was downgraded to a 2C:29-1B, what does that mean and what is that charge?… read more
looked up court dates,what does it mean when it sat not an
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
looked up court dates,what does it mean when it says, not an arrest charge.but an arraignment charge,and can i try to deal with the da before trial date… read more
I was arrested and charged for penal code PC647 (A) lewd conduct
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I was arrested and charged for penal code PC647 (A) lewd conduct in public place. I was to appear on 8/16/12 and thought my date was 9/16/12 and I received a notice of issuance of warrant. I called th… read more
what is likely to be the sentence for someone who is ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
what is likely to be the sentence for someone who is given possesion 1 thourgh 4 and intent? what does all this mean?… read more
Ive been charged with disorderly conduct 720 ILCS 5-26-1(a)(1).
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I've been charged with disorderly conduct 720 ILCS 5-26-1(a)(1). I looked it up and here's what I found it means: "Does any act in such unreasonable manner as to alarm or disturb another and to provok… read more
I was arrested for violating California Penal Code 647 (a)
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was arrested for violating California Penal Code 647 (a) (misdemeanor lewd conduct). What should I expect at first court date/arraignment? I have no prior criminal record. It seems as though these t… read more
What is the maximum sentence for Code of Alabama - Title
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What is the maximum sentence for: Code of Alabama - Title 13A: Criminal Code - Section 13A-6-4- Criminal negligent homocide when not involving an automobile?… read more
What exactly does Dismissal pursuant to Penal Code 1203.4
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
What exactly does "Dismissal pursuant to Penal Code 1203.4" mean? Also, what does chambers work mean under the hearing type with hearing status being heard?… read more
What does “ Fugitive acknowledgement of receipt of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What does “ Fugitive acknowledgement of receipt of defendant” mean? … read more
Hello, I am interested in pursuing a MISDEMEANOR ...
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
Hello, I am interested in pursuing a MISDEMEANOR EXPUNGEMENT in the state of Georgia, Hall Co. I was arrested for reckless conduct with a firearm. I was in my back yard, in a safely delevoped targeted… read more
Hello, may I please know what the meaning of these codes mean
LadyLawyer12
LadyLawyer12, criminal lawyer
Hello, may I please know what the meaning of these codes mean 11375(B) HS, 647(F) PC ? my relative is asking me to help her in a description of only what they mean. I assume HS= High School, PC= Penal… read more
What does a subpoena asking for documents look like. Is it
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
What does a subpoena asking for documents look like. Is it the same document that the police officer files that the person being subpoened receives?… read more
What does it mean to be arrested for possession of chemicals
Sam, Attorney
What does it mean to be arrested for possession of chemicals with intent to manufacture a controlled substance?… read more
I was charged for title 18 section 5503(3)(4) PA crimes code for disorderly cond
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged for title 18 section 5503(3)(4) PA crimes code for disorderly conduct for swearing at my fiance ex. Under subsection 3 it states obsecene language or gestures. isnt there case law that s… read more