Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Roger, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
if im on probation how can a po find out if i violated a no
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
if im on probation how can a po find out if i violated a no contact order and what if they come to see me i know im in violation but how can a judge or po find out and if they knew would they call me … read more
Im on federal probation and started smoking weed 3weeks ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Im on federal probation and started smoking weed 3weeks ago , now i have to go report to my po tomorrow this is my first violation what will happen??… read more
HI Sir, For interstate transfer of probation do i need to
Ely, Counselor at Law
HI Sir, For interstate transfer of probation do i need to sign some papers. I was told by my PO that i have to come in to sign some papers. I'm scared if they have some other plans for me when i visit… read more
My ex caused me to be violated from federal probation. I was
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
My ex caused me to be violated from federal probation. I was working for my fiances business and they are trying to say it was mine and that I defrauded the public. I never did such a thing but she di… read more
I am on probation in Auburn, WA and my last thc reading was
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am on probation in Auburn, WA and my last thc reading was 35ng/mL and my PO still wants to violate me even though my levels went from 202 down to 35 in one month. He used to be a CDP and is very awa… read more
I'm facing a probation violation for two positive UA's and
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hi, I'm facing a probation violation for two positive UA's and my review hearing is coming up on December 10th. I am on probation for criminal mischief with a domestic violence enhancer and am on a de… read more
I am confined to a federal halfway house due to a probation
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I am confined to a federal halfway house due to a probation violation my probation officer is restricting me from going to church is that legal? … read more
i am faced with a technical violation of probation for still
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
i am faced with a technical violation of probation for still needing to pay some of my restitution, 90 days prior of the end of my probation period,witch ends in a month,can the judge turn it into a c… read more
Im on pprobation but my po send me to court to do modication
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello im on pprobation but my po send me to court to do modication on my probation can they doit without proof of wrongdoing … read more
HI, Im on probation for Domestic violence offense and have
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
HI, Im on probation for Domestic violence offense and have to travel out of state. Now my question is my PO allowed me to travel but didnot give any letter. So iam frightened if any law enforcement of… read more
I am smi. I am on probation but they won't give me an smi
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am smi. I am on probation but they won't give me an smi probation officer. My po wants me in an impatient rehab or be she will have a warrant served. My case manager is and I have been trying to get… read more
if i am on federal probation,and my po will not let me run
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i am on federal probation,and my po will not let me run my own company,an request me to get a job,do he have the right to tell me to take my name off the company,or can i get a job and run my compa… read more
I need legal advice asap. My DL and work permit was taken away
Ely, Counselor at Law
I need legal advice asap. My DL and work permit was taken away from me by the (DMV) driving motor vehicles for "possible fraud". What do I need to do to protect and prove my identity? Is it legal for … read more
Im on probation and need to go to Tijuana. I need to leave
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
im on probation and need to go to Tijuana. I need to leave asap and i dont have enough time to get permission from my po. Can border patrol see im on probation? … read more
Im on probation in VA. My PO said he saw me driving, pulled
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I'm on probation in VA. My PO said he saw me driving, pulled me over, and spoke to me on 04/11/14 at 10:30 am. I have no drivers licences. At 10 am on that date I was in another county 60 miles away a… read more
My question, my brother is on probation it is a Federal
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My question, my brother is on probation it is a Federal violation, anyway need to know if my brother isn't here when the probation office arrives, if I have to let him in, he is creepy? Secondly my br… read more
if violated probation for my first dui , i violated by ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
if violated probation for my first dui , i violated by not showing up to my po s office for about 4 months, then got locked up because now i have a warrent for the violation , the persons been in jail… read more
The Post office wants me to come to the counter for a package
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney
The Post office wants me to come to the counter for a package with my po box but some other name..If it is contraband, I don't want to get into troubleWhat should I do?… read more