Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I got child endangerment charge by the police for not having
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
i got child endangerment charge by the police for not having car seat in my car. what can I do?… read more
I received an owi and child endangerment charge five yrs ago.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I received an owi and child endangerment charge five yrs ago. The child endangerment charge is keeping me from getting a job. The child endangerment charge was deferred so I am wondering if I am able … read more
i have been charged with a class 6 felony eluding with endangerment.
Sam, Attorney
i have been charged with a class 6 felony eluding with endangerment. i have prior driving charges is there any possible way to receive hefty fines and long probation sentence in lew of jail time… read more
I have been charged with reckless endangerment in Alabama.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with reckless endangerment in Alabama. Involving shots fired into the air and the round went through the roof of a business. I was miles from the business and surely did not intend… read more
I was charged with felony child endangerment a year back which
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
I was charged with felony child endangerment a year back which got changed to misdemnor and now its under Diversion. I have a diversion of year and I have already completed 9 months .. with 6 months o… read more
If I am on probation for child endangerment, but have been
Sam, Attorney
If I am on probation for child endangerment, but have been on good behavior for a year and a half, will that effect me getting custody of my unborn child, i am seperating from my husband who has schiz… read more
I was charged With child endangerment. I went to a grocery
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged With child endangerment. I went to a grocery store with the father of my children,i went in he then came in mins later leaving our 8 month old in the vehichle with his 9year old niece an… read more
I have been charged with Endangerment of the Welfare of minor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with Endangerment of the Welfare of minor Child. I feel I should not be charged with this because I feel I did the right thing? What should I do ?… read more
We live in NC and my husband has just been told he is
LawTalk, Lawyer
We live in NC and my husband has just been told he is looking at 4 yrs for 2 dui charges and child endangerment. The 2 DUI charges were a month apart at which in both cases he was out of the vehicle o… read more
If I was arrested on a child endangerment charge without great
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
If I was arrested on a child endangerment charge without great harm how long will it take before the charges are filed in court… read more
on october 4,2014 i was charged with a o.w.i and child endangerment
Phillips Esq., Attorney
on october 4,2014 i was charged with a o.w.i and child endangerment combined, in grand rapids,michigan. i posted bond on 10/5/14 i was scheduled to be arraigned on 10/9 i appeared and checked in at ou… read more
I am being charged for child endangerment in California it
LawTalk, Lawyer
I am being charged for child endangerment in California it is my first offense … read more
My wife got a child endangerment charge after having a mental
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My wife got a child endangerment charge after having a mental breakdown (psychotic disorder). She left the house leaving our 1 month old boy in the house. The cops arrived and the baby was in the crib… read more
I have a question if i have been with charged with child
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i have a question if i have been with charged with child endangerment but I have never ever been in trouble in my life is there any possible way to get this dismissed? … read more
What are the punishment for a misterminer child endangerment
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
what are the punishment for a misterminer child endangerment charge if you have never been in trouble before this involves spanking child 1 time with a belt and leaving a mark it is in the 2nd degree … read more
I am charged with child endangerment and reckless conduct after
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am charged with child endangerment and reckless conduct after leaving my kid (age 8) in a running car and doing an errand. During the errand I was 20 feet away and kept vechicle in site, and was gon… read more
I am being charged with child endangerment. Children and youth
Sam, Attorney
I am being charged with child endangerment. Children and youth came to take my kids. They say my daughter was diagnosed with malnutrion, dehydration, and scabies. The thing is my boyfriend would not l… read more
I am being charged with child endangerment M1 because i was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am being charged with child endangerment M1 because i was tasked to watch the child and in a matter of minutes he had escaped the house and ran down the road and a neighbor had found him. I am unsur… read more