Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A few months ago, I was given a ticket for providing alcohol
Nate, Lawyer
A few months ago, I was given a ticket for providing alcohol to minors. Soon after, I changed address. Because the mail forwarding was slow, I didn't receive my notice to appear in court until later, … read more
I was arrested a few years ago (2007) because I bounced a check
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested a few years ago (2007) because I bounced a check for $400 a few years before but due to address changes, I didn't know about it. I paid the amount after the arrest (in court). Am I cons… read more
I dated someone for 1.5 years. He moved in 1.5 months ago.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I dated someone for 1.5 years. He moved in 1.5 months ago. He changed his address through USPS. I opened up an online credit account in his name and bought $400 of stuff, paid off the account, and clo… read more
. Im looking to see if I can prove an attempted murder (me) from m y(x) husband and h
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello. Im looking to see if I can prove an attempted murder (me) from m y(x) husband and his then mistress now live in girlfriend. Checking on statutes. It was in May of 2011 she booked skydiving for … read more
I have a 6 month lease in my apartment. I did not know the
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a 6 month lease in my apartment. I did not know the complex was a place where drugs were sold and gangs hung out and competed for the territory. I am at my wits end and need to get out of this … read more
Im going to be moving to Tennessee in a few months and I was
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I'm going to be moving to Tennessee in a few months and I was wondering if DL points from other states carry over to a Tennessee license… read more
I moved into my rental 3 months ago. They did not tell us until
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I moved into my rental 3 months ago. They did not tell us until after we moved in that there was a major roach problem. They sprayed once but it is still very bad. Also a pipe burst due to their negle… read more
I was intoxicated a few months ago and did make mention of
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I was intoxicated a few months ago and did make mention of possibly harming myself. I was taken to the hospital and did become a involuntary patient that was held for 3 days. There was a affidavit sig… read more
It happened in March 2017 and I moved into my new apartment
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Hey! Thank you! It happened in March 2017 and I moved into my new apartment in August 2017 but didn't update my address in DMV until March 2018. Do you think if I go alone to the court and tell judge … read more
Im planning on moving to an apartment within the same city
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I'm planning on moving to an apartment within the same city in which I work full-time. My 'current address' is within the same city in California. My Mother will be paying the rent at the new address … read more
My ex-girlfriend moved from my home on her own free will
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
My ex-girlfriend moved from my home on her own free will March 24th, but left things in my home. She changed her address (proof source from USPS), and changed my locks when she did not leave my key.A … read more
My x boyfiend and I have been fighting and agueing, breaking
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My x boyfiend and I have been fighting and agueing, breaking up and 7 months agio we got back together for a few months. It was a stormy relationship. We were in a argument last week, and I did someth… read more
I signed a lease to rent an apartment. I moved in. A few ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
I signed a lease to rent an apartment. I moved in. A few days later, I noticed that the stove and dishwasher weren't hooked up. Electrical wires were under the sink, hanging out, mold under the carpet… read more
I was convicted of felony theft. I did community work to
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I was convicted of felony theft. I did community work to have the felony discharged after I completed certain hours of community work. If my felony is discharged, will it show up for public record whe… read more
i turned my husband in for not registering at the correct address
Ellen, Attorney
i turned my husband in for not registering at the correct address after he moved out of our home. will they tell him i was the one who turned him in? will they make me testify against him??? hes on th… read more
A few months ago, I was assaulted by someone I had been
Legal Eagle, Attorney
A few months ago, I was assaulted by someone I had been dating in a public place. This comes after months of heavy emotional and psychological abuse on her part. When I called the police, they arrived… read more
After I did 80 community hours for what the cops accused me
INFOLAWYER, Partner
After I did 80 community hours for what the cops accused me of, I thought it would no longer be affected by this unfortunate incident. I just applied for a new job and got rejected because of this rec… read more
bought a car from a private owner after haveing it a month
Ely, Counselor at Law
bought a car from a private owner after haveing it a month the the wheel on drivers side broke apart everything needs re placed i ask the previouse owner to help with cost they say its my problem if i… read more